Colin - STAPUFT Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 HA! Good vid. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
P4killer_ Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 Soooo is it WORTH $60+ ??? I have been on the fence.. I love zombies but 60 for zombies seems excessive. All my friends say multiplayer is decent not amazingbut zombies is awesome. Plus I own halo 4 and while it is actually pretty good. I beat the campaign which was awesome. But I've put like 30 hours into multi and its kinda slowing down ... :/ A couple of my friends already prestiged multiple times and already have gold guns.. like Wtf is that its supposed to be hard. Guess not. Convince me. Or is it just better to wait for the price drop? Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Lbox88 Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 Anyone else run league play? I did it the other day, guess you have to do 5 matches in the next couple of days to get a rank and then the season starts on the 1st. I ranked like 124 or 129 on some level. IDK, seems like a cool idea to me to match people more my level. UBL | Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Report Posted November 26, 2012 Anyone else just diggin on the BLACK HAT pda ????? man,... im loving it.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
One Way Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 Smr with selective fire.... Omg! It rapes everyone! T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Kyblack76 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Report Posted November 26, 2012 something VERY VERY satisfiying about killing the enemy with thier own gear,... and walking right by there well placed claymore, and gunning them down,.. .leaving them wondering wtf just happend......lol... i run two of em,..... great XP points off em as well..... let me see if i can find a vid... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Report Posted November 26, 2012 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 It really does! I think the burst fire makes the gun stronger? Lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
One Way Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 Ima have to give those PDA things a try they look interesting T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
LoudBimmer Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 Finally prestiged yesterday. Prestige token is pretty nice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.