Trey_Dog650 Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 Come on n8 you know you wanna! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 LOL I just got called a hacker earlier. Apparently I got hit with either a concussion or flashbang grenade and still managed to kill somebody. The kid immediately starts calling me a hacker. A few other players defend me saying that how I killed him was possible without hacks, but the kid wouldn't listen. I'll try and get the video for it. XD 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
n8ball2013 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 I was called an n word the other day because I killed someone trying to camp does that count THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 noob? $5 says that it's the other one JK 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
OrionStang Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Don't know what it is tonight, but we're back to putting 3-4 rounds into a dude only to have him one shot, one kill me. Over and over. On the replay I dont even get a shot off. And this is using Best on my connection settings. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Yeah. Video wise, for some reason teh stupid in-game renderer is only rendering half of the video. Oh well, I guess I'll have to try the screencap method. Also, The Remington shotgun is a hell of a lot of fun. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Don't know what it is tonight, but we're back to putting 3-4 rounds into a dude only to have him one shot, one kill me. Over and over. On the replay I dont even get a shot off. And this is using Best on my connection settings. Yeah man that was happening to me too 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Don't know what it is tonight, but we're back to putting 3-4 rounds into a dude only to have him one shot, one kill me. Over and over. On the replay I dont even get a shot off. And this is using Best on my connection settings. Yeah man that was happening to me too Same here. Point blank with a shotgun and get a hitmarker, but the killcam shows no-reg at all 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
ChevyBoy95 Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Don't know what it is tonight, but we're back to putting 3-4 rounds into a dude only to have him one shot, one kill me. Over and over. On the replay I dont even get a shot off. And this is using Best on my connection settings. that is because the latency is still a up to about a fifth of a second even with 4 bars, and with a full auto gun, that is about 3-5 bullets roughly estimating aka a kill. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.