RCP Audio Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 im ready to go now just got back from a tour, tis good to be home!! PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
n8ball2013 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 i think im like 32 i havent touched it in a week or so even. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted December 4, 2012 Author Report Posted December 4, 2012 im ready to go now just got back from a tour, tis good to be home!! Welcome back R !!!... Glad your safe and sound. I like your set up there bro!!. Nice gear, and looks comfy looking. We will be on soon. Hope your avalible! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 4, 2012 Report Posted December 4, 2012 I feel an uncanny feeling of dejavu coming on with this game. I see the same thing as BlackOps 1 coming where at first it seems pretty good overall, but then after the first 3 weeks its gets really crappy, which is exactly what is happening. I can't get my overall K/D to go up past 2.01, all the guns seem to be useless for me besides the FAL, SCAR, M8, and the PDW,MSMC. All the perks besides scavenger and operator are trash, the bouncing betty is a secret nuclear warhead for everyone except me, and I always run into lag switching faggots Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Kyblack76 Posted December 5, 2012 Author Report Posted December 5, 2012 Man,.. now thats a good time!! thanks T and thanks R .. good times !!... man,.. sorry for my slacking!... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
WastedTalent Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 Yeah, Kylar does slack... that's for sure Sheena = pedobear
Kyblack76 Posted December 5, 2012 Author Report Posted December 5, 2012 Yeah, Kylar does slack... that's for sure Dude,.. and then some!!!!... lol I enjoyed the bottome of the cellar more than a 5 times... LOL... but, playing with T and R, thats not hard,.. .. lol.. still, a great time.... and all i ask for .....where you be fart face? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
RCP Audio Posted December 5, 2012 Report Posted December 5, 2012 I had a good one today! Ill be on a early then I was today, tomorrow. So if you boys are free again then I look forward to it PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
WastedTalent Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 Yeah, Kylar does slack... that's for sure Dude,.. and then some!!!!... lol I enjoyed the bottome of the cellar more than a 5 times... LOL... but, playing with T and R, thats not hard,.. .. lol.. still, a great time.... and all i ask for .....where you be fart face? Fighting with her insurance. "We have yet to get ahold of her"... SO SHE DEFAULTS. SHE ADMITS BLAME!! I mean if you don't answer/call them back, that's an admission of guilt. Lol. That's where I been at. Sheena = pedobear
Kyblack76 Posted December 7, 2012 Author Report Posted December 7, 2012 Patch 1.04 info. First post. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.