hoping the campaign is still as fun as they were in the last few games

There ya go... :twirl:

Im sure it wont be a let down....

The campaign has always been decent... at least decent, if not very good.

(wishing GHOST would make a apperiance, some how)

I've got the hardened edition preordered for ps3. I won't lie, when I played on Xbox with black ops and the smd gang it was one of the best online matches I've had. I just won't dump money to buy a third Xbox to game with. Can't wait though. Any other outcast on ps3 add me. Psn is RByers

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

What does the hardened edition do?

Thats what she said. What amazes me is how so many people can pre-order all the bonus stuff for the CoDs anymore, they're so bad but they get so much money from people.

This is probably the most non-excited i've ever been for any game I've ever preordered to release. BlackOps1 was probably one of my Top 5 Worst of all time. It was sick for 2 weeks but it somehow got terrible. I even stopped playing zombies eventually, because all of my friends did. MW3 couldn't have been any more of a let down. It felt more like I bought a crappy $65 map pack for a shitty MW2. I'm gonna get my copy, beat it, download onto my HDD and return it, then get a broken disk off of craigslist for $5, same thing I did for MW3 and Crysis 2, not worth keeping a good disk to play a terrible game.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I hear you.

Ive been burnt sooooo many times with the hype. But, we are actually stoked for TREYARCH to return. I did not like MW3 at all. Loved BLOPs.

Just our opinion. Totally understand your feelings man.....

Man, i just saw that Trent Reznor (one of our favs of all time) is doing the THEME's and such on this game.!!!... AWESOME!!

I had no idea!?!?!.. cool!?!?

I hear you.

Ive been burnt sooooo many times with the hype. But, we are actually stoked for TREYARCH to return. I did not like MW3 at all. Loved BLOPs.

Just our opinion. Totally understand your feelings man.....

Man, i just saw that Trent Reznor (one of our favs of all time) is doing the THEME's and such on this game.!!!... AWESOME!!

I had no idea!?!?!.. cool!?!?

that's how I felt, I loved mw2, loved black ops 1, but I hated mw3, black ops 2 looks much different than all of the other cods which is what excites me, but knowing me i'm loyal to cod doesn't matter how much I hate the game i'll still get 10+ days played online by the time moder warfare 4 comes out haha.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Got the Hardend edition myself along with these bad boys.

Tango.jpg

Turtle Beach Tango

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Got the Hardend edition myself along with these bad boys.

Tango.jpg

Turtle Beach Tango

Man, those look tits,...

please write a review on here about them. Please, as wiffffff and i are due for new head sets.

I actually had a CARE PACKAGE reserved, and dropped it to the hardened edition. So thats 2 hardened, and one blank copy of the game. And my sick time/ vacation was put in. So im ready.....

Archived