n8ball2013 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Posted December 11, 2012 ok i cant fucking deal with it anymore. The lag was so terrible tonight i almost threw a controller. absolutely horrible cost me like 8 kills that i died in the end because of. I get it im not very good at this but holy hell can a guy at least get a fair shake at this shit. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted December 12, 2012 Author Report Posted December 12, 2012 ok i cant fucking deal with it anymore. The lag was so terrible tonight i almost threw a controller. absolutely horrible cost me like 8 kills that i died in the end because of. I get it im not very good at this but holy hell can a guy at least get a fair shake at this shit. Yep,... I even tried playin with the part of the team yesterday, and while we won most, it was so not fun. was horrible. Im done. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
nautical7 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 I haven't had many lag issues besides the occasional incident. I do wonder why they didn't fix the spawn issues though, especially on the map Hijacked, which is too small to begin with. And they need to figure out a way to keep people from camping since this game is a campers paradise (along with penis lovers, judging by the emblems). Maybe if the campers sit idle too long they get injured or something, I don't know just wishful thinking.
n8ball2013 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 I finally got to level 40 and unlocked the ACR so now i have an assault rifle worth a shit. Connection issues are still terrible though. I dont have to rage quit I get disconnected enough that i can just wait for that. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 I have really good connection as a whole. But what I have noticed is this: I always do best when I am NOT the host.......somethings up because I swear EVERY time I do so shitty that I have to leave to avoid a brain aneurysm, I am the host. And when I am doing really well there is usually a host migration or Ill leave right at the end to join a friend and I am not the host, but I would have always thought being host was best? I mean thats factual in GoW, host gnasher>everyone elses combined....but on this shit it seems to just get me killed more times than imaginable. IDK whats up with that.... Overall I can see more of you guys seem to finally be experiencing the nice bullshit we all love, and the game has almost become unplayable at times. I mean the spawning? Really? Really...? Really.......? Really.........? Reeeeeaallllllyyyy...? alright. I guess I love getting killed by the same guy I just killed less than 6 seconds ago because he spawned behind me looking at me....50 times every match..... And the fucking backpacking...oooooohhhhhh the backpacking is amazing in this game. "Oh a corner made of 3 feet of concrete that you just ran behind? Thats cute" says the pistol. The game is just crap overall, everything besides SMGs, the first shotgun, and the snipers is USELESS...bouncing betty's are secret nuclear warheads, and C4 is the new flashbang Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
BPacak Posted December 13, 2012 Report Posted December 13, 2012 Havent played too much online lately because this game makes me sooo angry. one game +30 the next one -10, happens all the time. But... nuketown zombies is pretty sweet. theres no fire on the ground to piss me off and its not foggy as all hell. also no flying rats or whatever haha.
Kyblack76 Posted December 13, 2012 Author Report Posted December 13, 2012 One of the many easter eggs in the game...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted December 14, 2012 Author Report Posted December 14, 2012 Please give my boy some props. He is a individual in a sea of sames........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcqRkqLfp6o SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.