n8ball2013 Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 swarm lol fuck no. Im lucky to get my hellstorm missiles. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 I'm lucky to get care package nowadays! Lmao 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
LoudBimmer Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 UAV>Hunter killer>Care package best combination so far.
BPacak Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 i use uav/care package/lightning strike.
nautical7 Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 UAV>Hunter killer>Care package best combination so far. That's what I use. Enable the UAV, throw the hunter killer and throw the care package all at once if you have room. Or if you carry black hat I will throw it towards a roof top and use blackhat to get it down so not just anyone can get it if I'm killed.
LoudBimmer Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 What prestige is everyone at so far? I'm at 3rd so far thanks to double xp weekend. I mostly working on diamond camo for assault rifle class.
n8ball2013 Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 prestige? lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 I am at...... 0 prestige. UBL | Build Log
nautical7 Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 Second prestige thanks to double xp. With this game I focus more on gun challenges and camos since they finally made a cod where you don't have to start over after every prestige.
LoudBimmer Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 Noobs smh. Lol It's finally realistic to get gold camo.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.