BPacak Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 thats why i always carry the FHJ rocket, i cant stand the other teams having uavs/kill streaks. just got gold on it last night haha. i tested out the swarm in combat training agaisnt 5 shitty computers and wow i would love to get one of those online.
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 You just have to know how the computer sets up the spawns. It can only do so much if the enemy is scattered throughout the entire map. And if there is air support how about taking a rocket launcher to cap it's ass. Yeah you might die once or twice trying but that's better then 10 straight deaths. Run for cover and chill. As for bouncing Betty they aren't even that bad since they extended the kill time. Shoot I could be running around lightweight and endurance and run over a bouncing Betty. Just gotta hit crouch and bam you survive it. It only kills you when standing. I've survived so many Betty it's funny cuz they turn around like wtf where's my Betty bam bullets to your face bitch. Also by looking at the mini map you can expect the enemy to spawn where the least amount of people are. Run over there expecting a few and get yourself some kills. 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n8ball2013 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 there are times hwen the air support is too much to even move let alone lock on a missle at it. When it happend to me I had zero chance THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 there are times hwen the air support is too much to even move let alone lock on a missle at it. When it happend to me I had zero chance Yeah that's true. But that doesn't happen every game? If it does then you need to play with a better team lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted December 21, 2012 Author Report Posted December 21, 2012 New head set,... trying these out. Loved my TURTLE BEACH ones, but, moving on. For now anyway, may go back.. http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/universal-afterglow-wireless-headset/103048 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
aerickson Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 New head set,... trying these out. Loved my TURTLE BEACH ones, but, moving on. For now anyway, may go back.. http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/universal-afterglow-wireless-headset/103048 Tell us how it sounds
Kyblack76 Posted December 21, 2012 Author Report Posted December 21, 2012 I will. I normally run a way from such "bling". But the reviews were good, and they were on sale. I'll do a lil write up. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Damn they sure look sexy tho 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted December 21, 2012 Report Posted December 21, 2012 Also- when you were exposing the shitty spawns, that had me laughin.. Lol That pretty much somes up my games!!.. Lol.. I rest my case. lol You just have to know how the computer sets up the spawns. It can only do so much if the enemy is scattered throughout the entire map. And if there is air support how about taking a rocket launcher to cap it's ass. Yeah you might die once or twice trying but that's better then 10 straight deaths. Run for cover and chill. As for bouncing Betty they aren't even that bad since they extended the kill time. Shoot I could be running around lightweight and endurance and run over a bouncing Betty. Just gotta hit crouch and bam you survive it. It only kills you when standing. I've survived so many Betty it's funny cuz they turn around like wtf where's my Betty bam bullets to your face bitch. Also by looking at the mini map you can expect the enemy to spawn where the least amount of people are. Run over there expecting a few and get yourself some kills. I understand how the spawn SHOULD work, and like you said the least amount of teammates, the more enemies to be expected in that area, but somehow putting a lightning strike across that spawn almost never gets me more than 1 kill it seems, and not everyone likes to run around and knife with speed, so BB's can be a real bitch, luckily for ME, all my classes have engineer so it's not abig deal, but until I started using it, they always got my ass, and I use it too now and it gets me a shit ton of kills and can save my ass as a warning alot, but it doesn't mean they're not annoying to everyone else, especially when I use scavenger and lay down like 4 at one time. And my TV is too big to look at the mini-map constantly and when I do look at it for the UAV I always get killed because im sort of wandering like a moron, I'm just saying in general, the spawning is probably the most annoying thing to me. And you can't really deny that my previous game scenario wasn't close to what actually happens, because I've seen it plenty of times, and apparently so have others. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Kyblack76 Posted December 21, 2012 Author Report Posted December 21, 2012 If anyone has used em.... let me know...... but, here is my review link to the AFTERGLOW mic i snagged. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/158234-afterglow-agu1s-wireless-gaming-head-set/ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.