Kyblack76 Posted January 1, 2013 Author Report Posted January 1, 2013 lol.... I just like to eat up the cheap and free XP. And the in game challenges are fun to me, because i suck at KD, i need something else to do !!!!... LOL... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 I feel you Kyle, been playing CTF lately. But I don't need XP, I don't prestige. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted January 2, 2013 Author Report Posted January 2, 2013 Info on new DLC content that is up and coming soon...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 2, 2013 Author Report Posted January 2, 2013 I feel you Kyle, been playing CTF lately. But I don't need XP, I don't prestige. I understand... i suck. Suck balls. So, i need something other to do in the game besides get kills. Because,... lol, i cant. So, i need another "something" to do. Something to do like you say capture the flag. Or Dom, or whatever, cuz, i am OK at that...... lol.... and helps me even like to play the game......... So, i see exactly where you coming from........ gotta have something to do... or an objective..... for me... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lbox88 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 Any idea as far a release time on the new DLC? Probably February for Xbox and March for PS3? UBL | Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted January 2, 2013 Author Report Posted January 2, 2013 Any idea as far a release time on the new DLC? Probably February for Xbox and March for PS3? Nothing i would feel warm and fuzzy about confirming. But, i think i read that the "REVOLUTION" map pack was set for drop end of Jan??... ill see if i can find that... AGAIN, it may be null, and full of dookie. But, its what is going around.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 2, 2013 Author Report Posted January 2, 2013 some of it... not what i read before,.. but.. says "ABOUT" the same stuff.......... http://gamerant.com/...n-dlc-map-pack/ Edit - Ready for some SNOW or ARTIC scenery ?????... also,.. did you notice?? DLC weapon ???? Peace keeper SMG ?????????? Thats a new one???? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
nautical7 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 I go for the camos so I have some kind of goal to achieve instead of doing the same thing game after game. I play HC kill confirmed which can get boring but every time I play any other HC game type people are more worried about getting kills instead of doing the objective. Plus going for diamond allows me to use all the different guns and see which one I like the best.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 HC scares me. I always seem to get the idiot teammates that see crossfire then immediately run in the middle of it, so I end up killing them (or myself if ricochet mode is on) and they get mad at me. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
nautical7 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 That seems to happen a lot, especially when new players are in the match, but anymore I just kill them if I have to. I've been kicked from matches before because of team mates constantly running in front of me.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.