SoundFreakk Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 maybe when my brother gets of to bed I'll join. lol thanks for sharing that info bro Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
LoudBimmer Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 Few kills away from diamond rocket launcher. As far as assault rifles go, stock on shitty single shot rifle.
SoundFreakk Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 Lol dafuq. But it's hella boring to play like this and I hate people that camp, since im the rush kinda player Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
Kyblack76 Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 LOL.. TIPS AND TRICKS subscribe today !!.. lol.. classic. What a turd.... if he was on my team, id have our entire team go up there and fuck him up......... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 That video was great 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 Took me 19 hours of playing time to get diamond assault rifles, and I only use 2 of them lol. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Kyblack76 Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
JamieHoward Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 I just got diamond LMG's. That MK 48 is like a sniper/assault mix on crack. Chops em DOWN! Love it. Need to kill 4 more dragonfires and I'll have diamond launchers, 1 more sniper, the semi auto low power one for those. And lots of SMG's/ assault/ shotties to do. Gamertag is Yaahms on xbox if anyone wants to add.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.