Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks like one of those "GameStop" branded controllers. At least because of the writing on the right side.

I'll watch the videos later.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Posted

yep..

I actually like these fixes....

But, wished for more on the connection.

But, its like getting a new boss at work. The one that comes in, could be a bigger bastard than the one you had before.

Know what i mean?

Anyway, i agree with most band aids. Nerfing the big big air support was cool also. And nerfing all smg's was a good idea.

Ive never seen the entire comunity us just smgs like this. This game is so fast and in your face, that a ass rifle cant even compete, so i do like that balancing... for sure..

Posted

connection is what ruins it for me. when's last time i've played black ops? Like 3 weeks now lol. Don't miss the crap connection. I can deal with lame people but how I die when I'm hit once and they're alive after I unload a full clip? No.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

Never heard of those lagg switches.

Buttt he was talking about the lag switch in the controller.

Now I can tell you all don't worry at ps3 controllers is this a lot and I mean A LOT harder to do as on an xbox 360 controller.

The xbox 360 consists of one chip that regulates every single thing.

While the ps3 controllers are builded outta serveral pieces and not all are chips what means unable to mess with.

I know this because I modded xbox 360 controllers before but not with a lame laggs switch.

Justa adding aditional buttons that allow you to quickly lay down without moving your hand

My friend works for THQ and some other company and he was saying that while they know everything about the lag switch, its essentially impossible to stop it, since it connects right onto your connection. He said they set it up and try it on new games and it works flawlessly which is a problem obviously, but they can't do much to stop it. Most people can build one for like $15 and use their foot and thats it, its ridiculous.............

wired controller ftl

hey I used a wired controller alot, it fucking rapes, and its actually an xbox (microsoft) built one that I bought for PC, it saves me a shitton of charge time and battery money lol...and I've gotten all of my swarms while using it.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

I used the peacekeeper for a little bit and it seems really good, and i was getting killed by it alot haha.

played every map but the snowy one and i like them alot. havent played any zombies yet but my friend said it was fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...