Trey_Dog650 Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Sure email it to me please 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 Fuck I CANT !!.. lol... sorry man !.. ill try..errrr, keep trying.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Lol well shit! Gonna make me go on my laptop tonight haha 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
RCP Audio Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Hahaha I had to fire up my desktop aswel to watch it PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
SoundFreakk Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 I was able to watch it but I had to go through the ips communities app. That's the only way I even can see the vids since the server upgrade.. Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
RCP Audio Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Yeah. I don't have the app so can't watch them at all on mobile or ipad PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
SoundFreakk Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 App is free. I only use it to watch the vids though.. Laptop just works better at this moment with vids for some reason Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
LoudBimmer Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Finally got my diamond camo for assault rifles. The peacekeeper is the beast right now. Almost as good as vector kd.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 jesus christ already????????????? Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.