Chevelle vs....a Toyota Camry?!?????!?

Dwn4BassAlan

Posi doesn't cost that much does it?

Also, what tire model and size do you run?

It's pretty cheap. About 250 or so with gears.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

LOL. Don't underestimate my dude. I have a stock 97 civic no Vtech and I raped a Camaro SS off the line up until about 90 when I let off and dude flew by. All in the drivers man.

Well thats just sad, no offense. I'm sure yours is quick, but when I start off better theres no chance. I definitely applied too much power at first, so the rear axle twisted, it usually handles it better than that, but I dont usually go for the immediate floor, i ease into it after I hit like 3-4mph if i can to avoid a total spinout like that. I usually get a nice powershift.

I was nice this one time.... I moved the thread for you OP

Haha sorry bro, I haven't posted a video before, didn't think about it.

Yeah man I was surprised as well, made me double think of throwing a bigger system in it. Lol. Aren't you in the L.A area? You should come around to some shows/meets. I would like to see this car in person. Beautiful ride man.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

LOL. Don't underestimate my dude. I have a stock 97 civic no Vtech and I raped a Camaro SS off the line up until about 90 when I let off and dude flew by. All in the drivers man.

Well thats just sad, no offense. I'm sure yours is quick, but when I start off better theres no chance. I definitely applied too much power at first, so the rear axle twisted, it usually handles it better than that, but I dont usually go for the immediate floor, i ease into it after I hit like 3-4mph if i can to avoid a total spinout like that. I usually get a nice powershift.

I was nice this one time.... I moved the thread for you OP

Haha sorry bro, I haven't posted a video before, didn't think about it.

Yeah man I was surprised as well, made me double think of throwing a bigger system in it. Lol. Aren't you in the L.A area? You should come around to some shows/meets. I would like to see this car in person. Beautiful ride man.

Im in the south bay. Right near the SouthBay Galleria, I've been to a few shows but they were pretty local, nothing Northwards yet though. They've all been beach classics and stuff so I've been near Seaside Lagoon for like 3 shows. Might go to the Pomona Swap soon

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

There's just that feeling when you're in a Yota, I've tried racing people in my mom's Rav4 haha jk...well kinda, I've gone pretty fast in that little thing before, and tried to square up to a Charger and a BMW once..

Anyways I'm loving that Chevelle, one of my favorite muscle cars!

I almost bought my uncles Rav4 off of him, it was the SR5 too, but it was just too slow for me haha, a sick car though.

I'm not gonna lie, I really like my moms Rav4, it has a stock bluetooth radio in it which gets used alot when I'm in there, it picks up pretty quick for being the base model with a 4 banger, I've gone like almost 110 in it but I ran out of road, and not to mention it uses half the gas my Jeep Cherokee does, that's a definite win right there

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

There's just that feeling when you're in a Yota, I've tried racing people in my mom's Rav4 haha jk...well kinda, I've gone pretty fast in that little thing before, and tried to square up to a Charger and a BMW once..

Anyways I'm loving that Chevelle, one of my favorite muscle cars!

I almost bought my uncles Rav4 off of him, it was the SR5 too, but it was just too slow for me haha, a sick car though.

I'm not gonna lie, I really like my moms Rav4, it has a stock bluetooth radio in it which gets used alot when I'm in there, it picks up pretty quick for being the base model with a 4 banger, I've gone like almost 110 in it but I ran out of road, and not to mention it uses half the gas my Jeep Cherokee does, that's a definite win right there

Sorry forgot to mention it was a '96 ('95 possibly??) that had been in a minor accident but was """"""totaled"""""" on some BS

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

You ever come down here, we're racing LOL. It'll be fun. My mods will be in next week.

Hell yea. by then I should have a few new things too.

I missed Alan.

Archived