Sundown Audio

most power for $1500

smokinwiz

These threads are always funny. I like the details given as to what shape the electrical is in, in said "hoe". I also like that the subs chosen are 6 15s. No brand, no specs, no ideas on any type of box. OP, if you return to this thread, return with some real information and real suggestions could be given.

For now my suggestion is: Brown

returned some people have to work so they can afford a hobby!

subs and box are not really needed as i said i need power at either .5 or 1 as i can order my recones in any resistance i need.

electrical will be stout i have a quad alt kit laying in my closet about to email singer to see about some bigger alts.

battery bank will be made and installed under the truck.

i also have 500 ft of 4/0 sitting at work already payed for ( i work for a electrical supply company)

10 cents a watt :shok:

i rember back in my day (old man voice) a dollar a watt was a good price

10 cents a watt :shok:

i rember back in my day (old man voice) a dollar a watt was a good price

as many audiopipe 1500 minis that you can get

might be able to do 10

as many audiopipe 1500 minis that you can get

might be able to do 10

Think for 1500 $ you can do 12 APSM, other choice is 5 of them 15 K as well http://www.ebay.com/itm/290778323734?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 (you can find the fifth on E-bay for a 10 $ more).

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

so what kind of subs are you going to run?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

so what kind of subs are you going to run?

i currently have 4 hdc3 motors but am thinking of switching to dc either lvl 4xl with lvl 5 coils or lvl 5s.

im looking for 10-15k i know i might need more cash but i thought i could maybe find a sound digital 12k or something of that nature for around my price range

:ttiwwop::NeedPics::bsflag:
idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

10 boss ph5000d's, 50k watts for $1800, shit be knockin

10 boss ph5000d's, 50k watts for $1800, shit be knockin

5000 maxwatt´s are no RMS watt´s, from the fusing the Boss is a 2000 watt amp.

He was joking....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

12 apsm 1500s would give you a lot of power...assuming the worst case scenario and say they only put out 1100 clean wrms you've still got 13200rms...strap 2 per sub, 2200w per sub. that's assuming that they don't do rated clean, but my friend has 4 and we've clamped them at over 1650 each (2 strapped per sub, 1.76 ohm load, each amp seeing .88 ohm after impedance rise.)

not saying these are the best amps, but for the $$$ it'd be hard to find something that puts out more unless you look at used.

And for what it's worth, an ap30001d (two ap15001ds strapped in one case, very similar output to the new apsms) matches pretty good on a Level 5 15".

Archived