1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

you're sick bro.

you got some mad skills.

props! x9999999999

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

so.............in case your new here...or completely retarded heres some pix of the inside of my dirty Ol Z

hahahaha :D

i was going to post how i was waiting for updates...but you beat me to it :) i now get how the bumper is going to be fully attached to the old stock parts and will come off as a whole, not just the fiberglass bumper itself. very nice very nice.

he used the holes to rivet through to the factory urethane bumper with all the mounting hardware. made em smooth and flush with the glass, then glassed over the rivets. now the WHOLE bumper will come off as tho it is factory since it'll be using the factory mounting brackets now that the new bumper is permanently attached (by the rivets) to the stock bumper.

at least that's the impression i'm under :rolleyes:

hey tim.. i may be a little slow.. but i am not sure why the holes in the fiberglass.. drilling all the holes...

Dude I think you are looking at the pics of the factory urethane bumper. he did that to help attatch the fiberglass to the urethane.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Again with the green?......even gotta put it on the bolt heads huh? hahaha

I likes.

So this whole shebang will be removable/re-install in the same fashion you would the OEM bumper, only this one looks way cooler and is gonna hang lower to give the ride a lower "stance" from profile and front/rear view....correct?

Correct.....

Too bad the body shop guys still prolly wouldn't know what the hell they were lookin at unless you had "body kit 101" under the car for a day or 2....

Nice idea riviting, then grinding the heads flush. Pimpin idea.

And I'm still waitin for the "foam" to start flying.

Awsome work as usual sir.

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Well More boring pix of layup.......... :blink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is the wire wheel ...on the drill,which I use to really chew into the urithane..In hopes of better adheasion

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here you can see .....im doing everything I can think of.....to try and get these 2 to bond.... :huh:

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived