Sonic Electronix

my vote is for the burban because if you do a civic and post a build log. it will get raped by adam and the buttsech like EVERY civic build log on here

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

HaHaha Maebros nice!

Thats what i was concerned about with the civic. It is a older one a Dx and i need that alt so ot looks like ill get a triple alt kit for a burban and try for a seriously nasty C-pillar build. Hairtrick in every window if what i want ;)

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

my vote is for the burban because if you do a civic and post a build log. it will get raped by adam and the buttsech like EVERY civic build log on here

There was nothing gay about this thread until you brought it up, jackass lol.

The Civic... It could be done. But you'll soon realize that it's more hassle than it's actually worth.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

There was nothing gay about this thread until you brought it up, jackass lol.

The Civic... It could be done. But you'll soon realize that it's more hassle than it's actually worth.

That was my intial thought but i thought id see if others had more experience then me. With the power ill be running now and down the road the burban is proving a much better choice if i was only running about 3.5k i could see the civic being a good choice but not past that mark ill have atleast 7-8k in this build on ttheQ's

The Civic does handle the power very well surprisingly. My stock alt was doing just fine with just the big 3 and a 0ga run to the back to feed the rear battery to power the BC2K, but you're talking about running double the power, and finding just a HO alt to fit in the stock location proved to be a bigger pain in the ass than anyone could really imagine. I know bryantheceo has a killer build in his hatch, just not sure what he's running electrical wise. Since you've already got the GM alts though, again, I must say that the Burban is the clear choice in this one.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

The Civic does handle the power very well surprisingly. My stock alt was doing just fine with just the big 3 and a 0ga run to the back to feed the rear battery to power the BC2K, but you're talking about running double the power, and finding just a HO alt to fit in the stock location proved to be a bigger pain in the ass than anyone could really imagine. I know bryantheceo has a killer build in his hatch, just not sure what he's running electrical wise. Since you've already got the GM alts though, again, I must say that the Burban is the clear choice in this one.

i would of left the stock alt but wanted to mount my other one which isnt proving to be a real good choice. Plus i dont want a big battery bank. I want to know im more then safe. With what i have now i shouldnt drop below 17.4-.5

Agree W/Adam

A upper tier build, like it sounds like you want to do, is a struggle to say the least on the civic platform.

I got fed up with my build to the point of selling everything, & starting over, in a different vehicle.

I know it can be done. But the headaches and other ish you put up with should weigh heavy on what you go with.

My .02.

Id go with the hatchie for fuel efficiency.

In large audio setups this is NOT a factor at all lol... Large installs usually start at a few hundred pounds and go up in weight

Very true. lol I wasn't thinking. For a ground pounder, yeah. Suburban. More room for more subs, batteries, amps..

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

I would go w/ the Suburban. I have a C pillar wall w/ 4 18's in my suburban and it is nice to be able to still have 4-5 people in the truck along w/ all the space you need for your amps/batts/etc..

2000 Chevy Suburban
Pioneer AVHP8400BH
8 - 18" Fi SP4 Subwoofers (fully loaded)

B Pillar 4th Order (75 cubes)
2 - Ampere Audio 8.0 TFE Amps

RF T6004 Amp
RF T4002 Amp
4 - Selenium 8W4P Mids
8 - Selenium 6W4P Mids
6 - Crescendo XST2 Supertweeters

2 - Selenium ST200 Supertweeters
DC Power 320 Alt & Js Ultimate 270

11 - Group 31 Bats
Build Log:
http://www.stevemead...01bdcp-updated/