CXHBumpin39 Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Hey I have 50 dollars. I am thinking i'm in need of a pair of tweeters. I was wondering what some of the best tweeters i could get for that price range. Thanks
CleanSierra Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Loud or smooth? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Kyblack76 Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Loud or smooth? word... just scream your ear hole out? or more liquid? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
audiofanaticz Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 grab a pair of selenium ST-200s if your looking for something loud. they have a decentish response too.
CXHBumpin39 Posted October 23, 2012 Author Report Posted October 23, 2012 I want something that sounds nice, and ill be able to hear, I have a 15 inch dc level 4 with a xl upgrade and i have 2 like 5 inch speakers 2 4 inch speakers and two more like 5 inch speakers hahah so i want to be able to hear them still
CleanSierra Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 If you want loud, Selenium supertweets can be found used for that price. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
OrionStang Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 I have a pair of Crescendo super tweets for sale. I am asking 60. Maybe meet halfway? 55 shipped. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CleanSierra Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 grab a pair of selenium ST-200s if your looking for something loud. they have a decentish response too. You damn ninja^^^ Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Kyblack76 Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 I have a pair of Crescendo super tweets for sale. I am asking 60. Maybe meet halfway? 55 shipped. This would work as well... work all day.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CXHBumpin39 Posted October 23, 2012 Author Report Posted October 23, 2012 i have a amazon credit so i want something thats on there otherwise id buy the crescendo
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.