Quad 18" AA Mayhem Box

Theres a fs with two cactus 12ks in it. Pretty damn good price imo when I looked too. i think it was 1400 or 1300 or something ima double check right now.

Yeah i saw them.....if want them both and i don't have the funds right now.... :( working on it though!!!

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Theres a fs with two cactus 12ks in it. Pretty damn good price imo when I looked too. i think it was 1400 or 1300 or something ima double check right now.

Yeah i saw them.....if want them both and i don't have the funds right now.... :( working on it though!!!

Pretty sexy amps for 1400. Its cheap for them but pricey for most sales on this forum...they might be around until you get the money.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

That sir is a sexy ass woofer :popcorn: waiting for vids of em getting down please and thank you.

ask and you shall recieve....this is two of them on a NS1 @.5

That shit looks and sounds brutal already how did those custom mayhems like the power hungry? or please stop I cant take it? Just think thats only 2 standing by to see all 4.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

That sir is a sexy ass woofer :popcorn: waiting for vids of em getting down please and thank you.

ask and you shall recieve....this is two of them on a NS1 @.5

That shit looks and sounds brutal already how did those custom mayhems like the power hungry? or please stop I cant take it? Just think thats only 2 standing by to see all 4.

I could've given them a bit more. They were loving the power. I can't wait for two more and ALOT more power :-)

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

• 1 month later...

21.25ft^3 for a quad 18" box design housing some custom Ascendant Audio Mayhem woofers, using some custom 18" TC Sounds baskets. Final tuning is at 35hz, and this will be going in a Suburban.

Progress still a ways to go!! Wrapping the box as well. Build log coming soon!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Depending on your goals you might want to take a look at DC98Hoes build, he has 4 Mayhem 18s in about 16ish cubes doing great no wall scores.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Depending on your goals you might want to take a look at DC98Hoes build, he has 4 Mayhem 18s in about 16ish cubes doing great no wall scores.

He has a great and very loud build but enclosure size (cubes per sub) and port area just don't fit my taste

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Archived