What is up with stuffed animals hanging from the back of cars??

It means their car runs on sugar, if you see one in a parking lot it would be a nice gesture to pour some in their tank. Random acts of kindness ;)

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

“It’s Thai belief that hanging a stuffed toy from your bumper or tow loop is like paying some sort of honor or last respect to the spirits of people who died on the roads as a result of car accidents… The understanding is that the spirit is amused by the object (stuffed animal or other) and therefore doesn’t cause mischief to drivers. Nice right?. Think of it as a sort of good luck charm. ”

In Japan, this was a low-key sign that the driver was interested in a race. It was commonly referred to as a "flag".

In America, this is just a fad. It was adopted in the JDM community just as a sort of "Hey look how JDM my ride is".

Though I find this as more of a childish type fad, I am in no way judging those who do this. Everyone has their thing.

It is definitely mistaken in the tuner community as it's original meaning of "Hey i'm down to race" but in the US this is just not necessarily the case...

im a googlefessional

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Its an OLD Bosozoku trend to demonstrate how low the car was. The got the idea from cement trucks with bucket hanging in the back to catch "drippings". They started hanging tiny buckets from the back of thier cars, and if your bucket dragged, you were some sort of badass. Now, its just some meaningless bullshit.

even they cant agree on what it means lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

“It’s Thai belief that hanging a stuffed toy from your bumper or tow loop is like paying some sort of honor or last respect to the spirits of people who died on the roads as a result of car accidents… The understanding is that the spirit is amused by the object (stuffed animal or other) and therefore doesn’t cause mischief to drivers. Nice right?. Think of it as a sort of good luck charm. ”

In Japan, this was a low-key sign that the driver was interested in a race. It was commonly referred to as a "flag".

In America, this is just a fad. It was adopted in the JDM community just as a sort of "Hey look how JDM my ride is".

Though I find this as more of a childish type fad, I am in no way judging those who do this. Everyone has their thing.

It is definitely mistaken in the tuner community as it's original meaning of "Hey i'm down to race" but in the US this is just not necessarily the case...

im a googlefessional

^^^^ this sounds like the real meaning, and since the thread was made I was wondering the real answer. Not just the "hey I want to race" thing.

I see these all over and I never really wondered why they had them on their cars I just know that I wouldn't put one on my car.

Archived