Hurricane Sandy is coming...East folks here we go!

So far so good here... I hopped on the quad and went ridin through the neighborhood to investigate... The bottom half of my neighborhood is pretty flooded but up on the hill where we are is alright lots of branches/limbs etc down

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i want some rain, all i have is clouds and damn wind, bout blew me off the road. Only cause i drive a jeep with no sway bars (limit articulation).

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Apparently Nags Head, NC and surrounding areas are getting fuuuuuucked up right now.

178290_3889830013219_1453737642_o.jpg

I'm hoping I'm far enough off the coast to be safe. The path seems to be going barely above me, looks like I'll just get tropical storm rain, not full force hurricane shit.

Dern...our deep sea fishing boat is down there at Wanchese...little bit south and farther out in the ocean than outer banks....

I'm literally 3 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean, didn't get a fucking hint of flooding and no damage whatsoever. Virginia blows all of these storms way out of proportion. "Storm of the century" they say, "It'll be the worst in years" they say. Bitch please.

Good luck and stay safe to everyone else up north though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm literally 3 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean, didn't get a fucking hint of flooding and no damage whatsoever. Virginia blows all of these storms way out of proportion. "Storm of the century" they say, "It'll be the worst in years" they say. Bitch please.

Good luck and stay safe to everyone else up north though.

Damn iPhone

Did you get snow?

No, all the snow stayed over in West Va. While were getting hit with rain, they were getting covered with snow.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I can get CNN down here via satalite and watching all the updates. I really hope you all are safe

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Sandy lost it's Hurricane status, they said that it's still a dangerous though.

Take care out there guys.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived