winter weather subwoofer safety

throw on some marvin gaye at low volume at the same time lets them warm up faster also

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I breathe on the surround for 10-15 minutes to warm them up before playing

Blow jobs on the subs? :WTFBubble:

:shrug: Breathe on? Whoever's giving you blowjobs... tell them they're doing it wrong...

To the person who said their system sounded louder in the winter, could just be all the gear runs cooler. Amps, alts etc are making power more efficiently.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

For some reason my trucks just little louder when the dc's start to get warm. When its cold, i dont even bother turning the woofers on, to busy getting to work ontime and staying warm. I work 5 mins from my house so no bother in the morning, im in my truck until i get their, and out into a company vehicle. But on the way home, with my truck sitting in the sun, All black, and black windows its already warm, so system goes full tilt.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Not only should you warm up your system, car, battery, cables,....but you schould never open the back seats for the trunk to warm up where you have the amp and subs. The reason for that is COLD air is mixed with HOT and inside the amp like it'll start creating moisture as in like rain drops, so it'll have water inside the amp, which is never a good thing. There's a chance of ruining your amp, and more. It's better to keep it safe, or take the amp home like some freaky people do haha. When i'll put in my system with in the next few weeks in my car if i'll have time, than i'm buying a thick blanket to put over the amp and subs for the night, or if it'll be parked for long. It's nothing majoy you may think, but it'll make a difference, sure you can make fun of me, but if it'll keep my system at least a little bit safer i'll do it. Sorry for the explonation not being so clear, but hope that you understand my point, or what i'm trying to reach out.

the seats always down so the back would warm with the whole car not like a rush of hot air

i appreciate what your saying that makes sense and i see vids of guys in texas whose subs and amps sweat bullets

dude wiped them with a towel before he played lol

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Chicago winters have been brutal on my sounds over the decades.

I had some IMPPs (pioneer) back in the day and was running late for school one day, below zero, started the car drove off right away went full tilt, CRACK.

and as far as condensation goes, I wouldn't stress about that. Humidity will wreck stuff way faster than condensation will.

Remote start, leave the heater on with the blower set on med. Let the car warm up for 10min. Burn a little gas or tear up some equipment.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Not only should you warm up your system, car, battery, cables,....but you schould never open the back seats for the trunk to warm up where you have the amp and subs. The reason for that is COLD air is mixed with HOT and inside the amp like it'll start creating moisture as in like rain drops, so it'll have water inside the amp, which is never a good thing. There's a chance of ruining your amp, and more. It's better to keep it safe, or take the amp home like some freaky people do haha. When i'll put in my system with in the next few weeks in my car if i'll have time, than i'm buying a thick blanket to put over the amp and subs for the night, or if it'll be parked for long. It's nothing majoy you may think, but it'll make a difference, sure you can make fun of me, but if it'll keep my system at least a little bit safer i'll do it. Sorry for the explonation not being so clear, but hope that you understand my point, or what i'm trying to reach out.

the seats always down so the back would warm with the whole car not like a rush of hot air

i appreciate what your saying that makes sense and i see vids of guys in texas whose subs and amps sweat bullets

dude wiped them with a towel before he played lol

Well thank you, and yes I'd have to agree with you on that one, but there are way too many dumb people that will blow it on max, and it'll sweat on the inside of the amp, which will ruin it, but for those smart like us than it's all good haha. He can only clean it with a towel on the outside, and i havent seen that one, i'll look for that video.

I let put it low and then wait till my engine warms up then turn it up

REPPIN 405 SQAUDD

you can hear me for ya see me

My setup (special thanks to DC creations)

1 Soundstream rub 2500 with 1/0 gauge

1 DD 9518g

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Stock alternator (170 amp)

Dura last gold under hood with big 3

DD_avitar_thumb.jpg

My old systemsounded louder in the winter. No idea why, but it did.

It's the same for me, I think it's because the air molecules stay together more when it's cold so there is a tiny bit more air movement. Just my opinion though

My old systemsounded louder in the winter. No idea why, but it did.

It's the same for me, I think it's because the air molecules stay together more when it's cold so there is a tiny bit more air movement. Just my opinion though

The air is more dense when its colder and equipment is more efficient when its cooler... Its fun to clear snow off the vehicle. Only after you allow plenty of time for equip to warm up....

***I dont advise or instruct to do this but if you do I dont assume responsibilty for broken things... End disclaimer****

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived