Vandalization: Key-ing at its gayest

I would bawl like a little bitch if I found that on my car.

Good job on the insurance, well thank your Mom LOL. Thats exactly why I have all the little extra on my insurance policy. Theft, vandalism, fire, hail, etc.

Keep eyes and ears open. I don't know if you're vengeful like me, but even if it was a few years later and I heard who did it, revenge would be taken.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

^^ I'd look around a find a shop yourself. Find someone that has a nice "portfolio", you've got a classic, and it deserves a bitchin paint job. Other than the 500, the insurance company is footing the bill, so get it done right.

I am going thru something similar myself, wifey was at walmart last saturday for all of 15 minutes... She comes out to find our brand new car (2013 w less than 500 miles) crunched up. Some asshole tried to pull in to the spot next to her, crunched our door, wheel, fender and bumper cover to the tune of 3000+ in damage to a car so new I havent even made my first payment yet. They took off, no wintesses, and the security cameras there suck and we are unable to get a plate number. So just like you, some unknown asswipe knowingly fucked my shit up and took off, sticking me to pay my deductible for their carelessness.

If i saw the person that did it, i would do 3000 + damage to him

Believe me if I woulda been there/ seen it Id probably have caught an assault case. The cops got the footage from the stores cameras and are gonna try n get a plate off the car.

I heard they could do metallurgical matches now? I could have sworn my neighbor caught the guy that hit his GS400 that way?? I might be wrong but if the car left paint, metal, or whatever else is specific to that car they could really narrow it down or something????? I'm assuming that costs quite a bit though, could be worth it to make the guy pay

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I would bawl like a little bitch if I found that on my car.

Good job on the insurance, well thank your Mom LOL. Thats exactly why I have all the little extra on my insurance policy. Theft, vandalism, fire, hail, etc.

Keep eyes and ears open. I don't know if you're vengeful like me, but even if it was a few years later and I heard who did it, revenge would be taken.

I didn't want to cry infront of the people at school :peepwall: , but there were plenty of tears inside my mind. I can't think of another time I've been so enraged at anything.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

straight bitch move keyin a car. that's something a jealous chick does.

props to your mom for naggin about that insurance. most of the time they do know best.

As much as I hate to admit it thats probably true. well atleast when it comes to real world problems, not technical anything LOL.

If my mom was at good at life as she was at working the blueray player we would most certainly be homeless......

I missed Alan.

I know the feeling man. Truck got keyed a few years back. Damn thing was parked in my driveway. I was parked at the very end also (90 foot long driveway). I made a police report, but that was about it.

IMG_0294.jpg

I know my truck isn't a classic, but it's my truck and took care of it. Just need to get her smog now and get her back on the road.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I know the feeling man. Truck got keyed a few years back. Damn thing was parked in my driveway. I was parked at the very end also (90 foot long driveway). I made a police report, but that was about it.

IMG_0294.jpg

I know my truck isn't a classic, but it's my truck and took care of it. Just need to get her smog now and get her back on the road.

who in the hell is that determined to be that big of an asshole that they would go down a driveway just to key a car? Idiots these days......it amazes me

I missed Alan.

Sorry to hear about your car. My truck got keyed earlier this year also so I know how it feels. I guess it might have to do with the plan you have or other things but how come your deductible from AAA was $500? I have allsate and when my truck got keyed my deductible for vandalism was only $100, I was expecting $500 but they said $100 so i was pretty relieved about that.

You have the same guess as me. Lived in a great area there also. Oh well. It happens.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived