parking lot hit and run, what can i do?

the wife took the car to work and when she came home i was taking the 18" wheel out so that i could get the kids in the car and noticed fairly bad dent. not bad as in big or deep but bad as in right on the body line of the back driver side tire wheel well.

what can be done about this? i am going down to my insurance office and talking to them about it and reporting it with the police. just wanting some advice on what can and cant be done? what are some steps i could take to help them figure out who did this?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

See if your insurance will cover it

And see if the location has security cameras

take it to the body shop

i dont think you can do anything but report it to your insurance.. cops aint going to do a thing if you dont know who hit your car

Someone scraped their side mirror against my fender at school. I walked around campus and found the car that did it. See if you can do something like that?

Someone scraped their side mirror against my fender at school. I walked around campus and found the car that did it. See if you can do something like that?

I take it they tried to hide the car? Lol I would of waited for the person and beat there ass..hope you got it fixed

Hopefully they find the person that hit you, happens alot at Walmart

Nothing, well at least for me. Had someone hit me in a parking lot. we were both driving through the lot. Pulled out hit me. I stopped, signaled to go to the lot to exchange info. they drove off like nothing. Followed them got there plate. Called the cops and had a report filed. The cops call the person ask if they did it ( of course they said no) and that is the end of that. I could of paid the $500.00 dedictable and had it fixed, but my insurance would have gone up due to previous claims. Sold the car later on. Cops said i should have called when it happened? i didn't do that i got the plate and went right to the Police station. How could of calling helped when i had no plates and he took off? ,

Good Luck.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

if your wanting to get revenge and you find out who it is, please dont do something to their car as your revenge.. i know they messed up your car, but still fucking with someone else's car is just as bad. take it out on them and show your not a bitch enough to do something while there gone, you will do it to their face.. but i dont think anything can happen without video evidence or without proof besides getting it fixed.

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

i know i see cameras in the lot but as for them working i don't know. the cops should at least be able to view them to see if they can determine who hit the car right?

the car already has body damage so that isnt much of a concern its just the person responsible needs to take care of it, if i can find a way to figure out who did it then pre charges agianst them for a hit and run then i will but if i cant find them i will fix it myself next summer.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

if your wanting to get revenge and you find out who it is, please dont do something to their car as your revenge.. i know they messed up your car, but still fucking with someone else's car is just as bad. take it out on them and show your not a bitch enough to do something while there gone, you will do it to their face.. but i dont think anything can happen without video evidence or without proof besides getting it fixed.

the only thing i want is for them to have to pay for it if i can find them. looks like some paint transfer to so if they find a possible person they should be able to match damages and paint color.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

LMAO... one of my cars is at the body shop right now because of this. 3 grand in damage while parked in a walmart parking lot. They have cameras too, a fuck ton of em.... but they suck and we couldnt get the plate from the footage only a make model. Thank god for full coverage but Im still ass out my deductible.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived