1996 Jeep Cherokee BUILD - TEAM NORTHWEST SPL - Reconing one of my SHOK FLO 12s Part 3 video posted

Jeep Cherokees for the win!! Can't wait to see this finished!

thanks and yeah I really like my jeep, i got it back in july. ETA for this build will be about january or february , which sucks but i dont have all the $$$ right now to buy eveything so I will be buying stuff piece by piece but yea i am hoping to get it done soon.

I'm excited for this! I love Cherokee builds because you don't see alot of them, what kind of dash kit you use? Mine doesn't sit flush like yours

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

thanks and yeah I really like my jeep, i got it back in july. ETA for this build will be about january or february , which sucks but i dont have all the $$$ right now to buy eveything so I will be buying stuff piece by piece but yea i am hoping to get it done soon.

I'm excited for this! I love Cherokee builds because you don't see alot of them, what kind of dash kit you use? Mine doesn't sit flush like yours

Yea , the only BIG JEEP setup i can think of is Preston's Jeep with the 12 15s but we all know its in texas now about to get some DAD woofers in it. Thanks. Dash kit meaning my deck harness ? my jeep didnt come with one and i found out for my year that the deck just rests in the dash face plate. get what i mean ? wish i took pictures when i installed it. show me a pic of your deck since you said it wasnt flush like mine?

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Cherish what you already have and do not feel sorry about what you have lost. Most people just complain all the day and ignore something really important. Be a person who are good at discover the beauty of life. Then you will live a happy one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diablo 3 power leveling, D3 power leveling

Can't wait to.. I realy like you project.

thank you more updates to come soon ! Funny how i told myself that I would never go this big back when i had my subaru legacy sedan with 2 type r 12s on 2k watts with 2 batts about 5 months ago. Car Audio is an addiction for sure ! haha

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Yea , the only BIG JEEP setup i can think of is Preston's Jeep with the 12 15s but we all know its in texas now about to get some DAD woofers in it. Thanks. Dash kit meaning my deck harness ? my jeep didnt come with one and i found out for my year that the deck just rests in the dash face plate. get what i mean ? wish i took pictures when i installed it. show me a pic of your deck since you said it wasnt flush like mine?

Yeah Prestons jeep is the only cherokee I can think of that was BIG, and oooh okay, I get you, I'll take a pic tomorrow when theres light out, mine needs a dash kit to hold the deck in

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Yeah Prestons jeep is the only cherokee I can think of that was BIG, and oooh okay, I get you, I'll take a pic tomorrow when theres light out, mine needs a dash kit to hold the deck in

ok cool sounds good

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

In my old XJ my deck wouldn't even go all the way back to make it flush if I wanted to, but I had a dash kit thing around it that came out to make it look *half way* decent. It sat fine though just mounting to the slot it goes in with no brackets/kits.

E34 540iT/6

Archived