1996 Jeep Cherokee BUILD - TEAM NORTHWEST SPL - Reconing one of my SHOK FLO 12s Part 3 video posted

take off the guard for the deck and the deck should sick flush with the dash? get what i mean. Damn know i see what u meant.

Nah I put that thing on it because the deck didn't slide into the dash all the way, it hit something in the back and I couldn't figure out what it was so I got that to try and attempt to make it not look ghetto but it didn't do much lol.

E34 540iT/6

• 2 weeks later...

Well here are the pics you guys have been waiting for. God damnnnnnnnnnnnn i wasnt expecting these super tweets and 8s to be so BIGGGGGGGGGGG! haha :lol2: When I opened the tweeter box i was like what the fuck these are huge and when i opened the box with the 8s i was like OMFG AHAHAHha! :ohnoes9: . They seemed so small in the pictures when I bought them. Derp'n even though i read the size and specs haha. Should be fucking loud and awesome and yes I will be getting custom door panels to house all 10 speakers. And i took the packaging out of the tweeter box if you are wondering if they got shipped in any packaging, i took it out. My plans again are to do 2 super tweeters and 3 8s per door total of 5 per door and 10 total. Parts express is awesome ! got all speakers for 297 shipped ! free shipping and got here quick too. This is my first purchase from them btw. really cool how they included to magazines a holiday one and a bigg ass one too with all their inventory. Damn cool company, I will most likely be buying more audio stuff from them in the near future. I've always heard good things about them too, so I am glad I went with them. Well here are the pics ! more updates to come soon and the AMP to be powering all these bad boys will be a SHOK 100.4 (same specs as any other 100.4 amp), and yes if I need to i'll get a second SHOK 100.4 if I need more power for all the speakers. BTW i wont be doing a back stage, only a front stage cus thats where i will be sitting haha. Both front RIGHT and front LEFT door panels img_0120.jpgimg_0220.jpgimg_0122.jpgimg_0215.jpgimg_0227.jpgimg_0228.jpgimg_0234.jpgimg_0229.jpgimg_0236.jpgimg_0224.jpgimg_0210.jpgimg_0217.jpgimg_0211.jpgimg_0219.jpgimg_0230.jpgimg_0235.jpgimg_0216.jpgimg_0222.jpgimg_0226.jpgimg_0218.jpg

More updates to come................stay tuned !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Wow those look like they are going to be LOUD

Archived