Second Skin Audio

Questions about AQ HDC3

Aq like big boxes i have 2 15's in around 8.2 cubes. stiff subs. they need to get broken in but once the loosen up a lil bit they get down and are very loud.

Also can take more than rated i played my one hdc3.015 on a aq2200d for the longest beating on it every day and the sub is still fine

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

Yeah all I have been hearing about AQ is good things. I was gonna go with 2 SDC2.5 12s and then upgrade two the HDC3's down the road. I'm about to say screw it and get the HDC3's now and run them on a 1k amp I already have until I find a deal on a 3k. I figure it would be cheaper to just upgrade the amp instead of the subs and the amp. I have no clue which ones I'm getting yet. Just want to start getting loud lol

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

It's a slot, I tried replugging everything in and I can't for the life of me figure out how it is that I got my tuning and port area, but whatever, shit sounds good.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

It's a slot, I tried replugging everything in and I can't for the life of me figure out how it is that I got my tuning and port area, but whatever, shit sounds good.

I looked at your build log, you do have a pretty long port. I will probably just stick to the 14in per cube, unless I get the hell no from somebody. Box is gonna be sealed from trunk being 15.5 x 34 x 27 with port being 14x5x19

for the price that you pay for AQ woofers, they are fucking fantastic.

I know, I'm going to try and jump onto their current 5% off and free shipping, permitted my mom will let me use her cred card and spend a grand. I've saved about two years taking bits outta my paychecks. That is the only thing holding me up right now. Figuring out how to sweet talk her lol....

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Candy, Flowers, and a card with one of your baby pictures in it should do the trick. :P

lmao It'll probably be somewhere down those lines

paypal uses a credit card though doesn't?

Edit: I haven't set one up yet. Thought you had to be 18

paypal uses a credit card though doesn't?

Edit: I haven't set one up yet. Thought you had to be 18

you can link paypal directly to a bank account, no credit card needed iirc.

Archived