Melissa's F-250 Build Small Update 3/09/09

is that a big asshole or big ass hole???? :lol:

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

loooooking goooooooooood bill, your a brave mofo for cutting up that pretty ass truck.

x10

My hats off to Ray and anyone else who has done a cut. It's no simple task to cut through 2 layers of metal, radius the corners and cut straight. I'm sure glad I got past it.

The hole is 13" tall by 52" wide. Just big enough to flush mound 4 12's in the hole :lol:

HMMMMM there is an idea /\ /\ /\..........isn't there some PBX's collecting dust?

looks awesome, bill...once again I am jealous

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Damn very nice Bill. I want to try this at least one time in my life LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Not much to see today, Mostly tying up some loose ends. The Accordion boot won't be in until Tuesday so I had to cover up the hole.

Posted Image

I put in all the brackets to hold the boot cover in place. It will be screwed together when the boot comes in.

Posted Image

Then I started on the doors for the last time. It's a little cold out so It's a slow go process.

Posted Image

I'm out of resin so I'll be making another trip to the store tomorrow.

Tonight I'm working on the box design so I can get the wood tomorrow.

I also spent a few hours tunning the processor. It was a little easier this time because I had my notes from the X ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

good stuff bill! Should sound real good when your done with it!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

hope thats not a lease

nice and ballsy tho Bill

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hope thats not a lease

nice and ballsy tho Bill

Nope no Lease. I learned that lesson already :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

good stuff bill! Should sound real good when your done with it!

I hope so.

The front stage already sounds amazing! Even with the stock speakers in the front still, I could listen to it all day. The Alpine processor is one hell of a unit.

Archived