Dumped Malibu-Huge SBN Revamp coming soon

That matte finish looks great! I have a question for you. How does the matte set up as far as finish, is it smooth to the touch or is it a Berliner type texture? I have been thinking of going matte white on my car but I haven't used plastic dip and don't want the texture to be rough.

If it's done right there won't be any texture. It obviously won't be as crisp as a gloss paint job but it is far more smooth than bedliner haha. If your dip comes out like that you did something wrong :)

What did you use to spray the dip?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

That matte finish looks great! I have a question for you. How does the matte set up as far as finish, is it smooth to the touch or is it a Berliner type texture? I have been thinking of going matte white on my car but I haven't used plastic dip and don't want the texture to be rough.

If it's done right there won't be any texture. It obviously won't be as crisp as a gloss paint job but it is far more smooth than bedliner haha. If your dip comes out like that you did something wrong :)

What did you use to spray the dip?

We used the Earlex 3500 that dipyourcar sells

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

faaaashoooo ill see you at SBN with my rebuild you gonna like it :P (new system coming)

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Excited to see what your going to do with this now. Been following since the beginning. Btw get back to work on the excursion I need ideas for my build

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

• 2 weeks later...

Baggin' it very nice! If you get a chance can you post the measurements of your air tank please? Is it a 5 gallon tank?

2001 VW Passat Sportwagen

Alpine ICS-X7HD

DC Audio 5K

SSA 15" XCON

Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS

Incriminator Audio IA6.4

XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin

Archived