Ohio Romney Supporters Interviews

And seriously, I did in fact repo that broads car. Was a 2001 Monte Carlo, that smelled like ass and cheap weed.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

So you are saying that Obama supporters lying is equal to Romney and every Republican lying?????

They are all politicians.....they all lie..... its not going to get better until a real person runs for president. But that wont happen because you have to have millions of $$$.... :suicide-santa:

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

What bad intentions does he have? He has had 4 years, nothing yet. He may not get 4 more years if Romney wins, soooooooooo....is he going to do something on his last day in office or something? LMFAO, if its on the internet it must be true! Those conspiracy theories is are always fun to watch but I take them with a grain of salt. Voting president is voting for the lesser of two evils, I believe Obama is the lesser.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

What bad intentions does he have? He has had 4 years, nothing yet. He may not get 4 more years if Romney wins, soooooooooo....is he going to do something on his last day in office or something? LMFAO, if its on the internet it must be true! Those conspiracy theories is are always fun to watch but I take them with a grain of salt. Voting president is voting for the lesser of two evils, I believe Obama is the lesser.

That is exactly how I feel.

Republicans say he is the worst president EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, and then all they have to bitch about is stupid little things like a birth certificate or some quote taken out of context. Or better yet, what he WILL DO (according to their sources AKA their assholes) if he is re-elected.

The bad thing is....Romney doesn't even know what he is going to do once he get into office, so how does he know what Obama is going to do? If he does know, he has yet to share it with the American people.

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

^Exactly like in the main vid I posted, "what do you like about Romneys plan?" "umm...."..."What freedoms have been taken away from you?" "ummm...."

"So who's trying to enforce their religion on America?" "The god damn Buddhists & Muslims!" Oh, so Romney's stance on abortion isn't trying to force his religious views on the rest of America because you agree with it right? Yeah, this is why religion & government should be separate, I also believe this since I am agnostic.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I also see your Jimmy Obama supporters and raise you Apple

2015 Mazda 6

Just ignore the fact Obama's doubled the deficit. And the worse thing is he nor his party accept any type of responsibility for it.

For those who say look what he inherited. Surely the President would know what he is coming into beforehand. Why did he promise to cut it in half?

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

obama delayed the bin laden raid three times before panetta told him we are going in may want to stand behind this. he had no part in that and does not deserve any credit. that was the cia and the seal team who went in. him claiming he had a hand in it is a slsp in the face to any one involved. hes just as much as a snake as any

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

LOL I don't belong to a party, I vote for the lesser of 2 evils like I said. :shrug:

2015 Mazda 6

Archived