Ohio Romney Supporters Interviews

unfortunately we have to chose between the lesser of two evils and not the right man for the job isnt it?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nothing in the above video is conspiracy theory bullshit... it's facts from Obama's life. Some of which is directly from his book "Dreams of my Father" the video points out the for a long time he used another name, may have possibly been a foreign exchange student, not a citizen... That he has direct ties to some very anti american/ anti democracy groups and people. Some his mentors during his formative years were known, voiceful Marxists, connections to anti american muslim affiliates, and foremost a liar, be it about himself, or what his goals were for the country. Not to mention he has already began to infringe on constitutional rights.

For example, the US Supreme court ruled that something like obamacare, and its individual mandate were unconstitutional. So all they did was change the word mandate to the word tax, so the Supreme Court could not say it was unconstitutional. Not to mention we as a people, were promised over and over that Obamacare was not a tax, that it wouldnt cost people money etc. Not to mention according to reports/ studies, it is actually Increasing the cost of private healthcare for people like me.

So know we have been lied to about what it was, no to mention I am not to thrilled about it essentially becoming taxation without representation, as we the poeple, were not given any say in the passing of the program.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Besides the NDAA, which I have heard nothing more about since it was initially talked about last year, what plans does he have for America? You still have yet to answer that.

So Romney/Ryans vouchers you feel is going to fix that, regarding health care? What about Romney's plan do you like?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

unfortunately we have to chose between the lesser of two evils and not the right man for the job isnt it?

Why would someone not choose the right man for job?

because neither candidate is a'ctually right for the job? something tells me you misread or misinterpreted what i wrote

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

October 171k jobs were added, more than any in the past 8 months.

Why do we not have free health care like Canada:

After the horrors and human rights abuses of the Second World War the International Bill of Human Rights was signed by the United Nations. It represented the first global expression of rights to which all human beings are entitled. It includes the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. Article 12 of the Covenant, the 'Right to Health', states that Governments must protect this right by providing a comprehensive system of healthcare, which is available to everyone without discrimination.

Of the 167 countries that signed the Covenant only seven didn't ratify it. The United States is one of them. The Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations did not see this Covenant as rights but merely as social goals. Even though the Clinton Administration did see these rights as basic human rights, it did not fight Congress over the Covenant. The Obama Administration doesn't have anything to say about it.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

all they have to bitch about is stupid little things like a birth certificate or some quote taken out of context.

The bad thing is....Romney doesn't even know what he is going to do once he get into office, so how does he know what Obama is going to do? If he does know, he has yet to share it with the American people.

Stupid little things like allowing an American ambassador and three other Americans to beg for help for 7 hours and be repeatedly denied until they are all murdered....Then going on his talk show tour and blame the attacks on a Youtube video just to maintain his narrative that he has got Al Quaeda on the run?

Or stupid little things like a 16 TRILLION dollar debt?

Or stupid little things like imposing a drilling moratorium on the gulf in response to the BP oil spill....you know what kind of economic impact shutting down drilling in the gulf has on the people who live there?

I could go on and on.

OH, and Romney has every step of his plan spelled out on his website. Look it up. Just because Obama claims he has no plan doesn't make it so. This just in...Obama is a big fat liar.

He said it himself "If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things." And that is exactly what he has done with Romney. Unfortunately for him , people finally got to see the real Romney in the debates and can decide for themselves.

He said it himself "If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things."

Someone you should run from.....like Hitler? Hahaha what the hell do you think the Republicans have been doing for 4 years lol.

I am not saying Obama is great. Honestly I don't really like him. I don't even like democrats that much. But republicans are OUT OF THEIR MIND. It is more important to them to make a political statement than doing something good for the United States.

The recent exception to that statement was Chris Christi during an interview on Fox News after the storms. That was the last time I was impressed with anything a politician has said on TV in a long time!!!

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

LOL you mean the debates where Romney acts like an ass and has to get in the last word on every topic then stares wtih his smug grin? Quite honestly, I kinda do hope Romney wins, shows his true colors, just so I can see hear the excuses ppl make for what happened.

Ok, found an article from CBS about the National Debt. Was reading the comments and found this one. For some one who really knows and isn't biased, how much of this, if not all of it, is true?

OK, you have to take a trillion of national debt away from the Obama column and put it back in the Bush column, for the debt increase during the first year of the Obama administration. That was caused by Bush's last budget, with his spending and revenue numbers and with Bush's signature on the authorizing legislation. Obama's main influence on the deficit began when he submitted his first budget.

Then you need to acknowledge that 60% of the debt increase during Obama's presidency was the result of the Bush tax cuts. Does anyone remember why the Bush tax cuts came with a 10-year expiration? The price tag for the tax cuts was considered too high to get through Congress if they had been made permanent from the start. So they put the 10-year expiration on them to make Congressmen feel better about voting for them, knowing that this planted a fiscal time bomb for some unlucky guy 10 years down the road. No responsible president could let those tax cuts expire in the middle of a recession, resulting in a fiscal-cliff-like slam to the economy.

If you examine the history of our national debt, starting with Ronald Reagan inheriting one trillion total of debt and then tripling that through his policies, you see that most of our national debt has resulted from Republican policies, raising spending for a military buildup (Reagan) or two wars and a new entitlement program (Bush) without bringing in the revenue to pay for these programs. The fantasy that we can have a modern first-world country and the world's most powerful military - without the necessity of raising the revenue to pay for it - is a uniquely Republican concept. But it has been good politics.

2015 Mazda 6

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2002_2012_all_period_M10_data.gif

Ok, so there are the unemployment numbers. He took office in the beginning of 2009. As you can see from the graph, it stopped going up 1 year after he was in office. Then, it has come down all 3 years after that. Yea its not 5%, but we are better off now then when Bush left.

debt_chart_wh2.jpg

Obama has something to do with the debt, that's true. Did he fix everything, no.

OK, I'm tired.....watching football now.....I don't care anymore lol. All I ask is that people look at the facts and make the decision on their own, not just believe what the brainwashing media want you to believe.

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

Archived