bedlining whole truck vs regular paint job?

Got my Hyundai sprayed for $850.....that included de-badging and removing bed liner from my roof and re-doing it.....came out nice. Have a look

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Got my Hyundai sprayed for $850.....that included de-badging and removing bed liner from my roof and re-doing it.....came out nice. Have a look

Wow, that did come out nice. I like the texture

Edit: just saw teh Maxima video where you got the inspiration from, which also looked awesome

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

twisted that does look good for sure.. exactly what im wanting to do with my truck, murdered out completely with that sexy textured look.. and for everyone that's reading this and thinking oh no it will weigh it down.. i agree but........... i doubt that the primer, paint, clear coat would weigh much less then the bedliner.. just one question twisted, how is it looking now? how long have you had it on?

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

we bedlined my buddies 93 prelude that he paid 800$ for in a weekend in his driveway, not the best but its better then the 7 colours of red that was on there before

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconed
Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active

Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/

we bedlined my buddies 93 prelude that he paid 800$ for in a weekend in his driveway, not the best but its better then the 7 colours of red that was on there before

got any pictures? basically what i was gonna do.. except we were gonna put my truck in my shop and mask everything off, take the bumpers/bed off, sand, prep, spray on. i just dont want it to look half assed and like a quick paintjob in the end. but im sure if i take my time and dont rush it, it will turn out good..

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

how did you prep it? i've read that your supposed to get some steel whool or fine sandpaper and scuff the hell out of it, wipe it with acetone, then like a scotch brite pad or something afterwards then spray.. is that correct? and that's pretty good i, does the trailer stay outside always?

Virtually no prep at all. I just hit it with a palm sander and wiped it dry. I just did the top facing part of the top rail . I just wanted to see how it held up to the sun. And yeah, the trailer is outside year round.

dont got any problems with that really, and it can be taken off with a little bit of time and elbow grease ;) haha but i know it wont be coming off easy and that's what im kinda wanting.. dont have to worry about scratches, future ex wife's getting mad and trying to key my truck, people rubbing their greasy hands all over it making it dirty..

Archived