Sundown Audio

$600 limit for amp. Which would you buy?

doug118

any 3500 watt amp along the lines of AQ, DC, Sundown, Crescendo, etc.

Not very specific lol and the sundown saz3500 is hard to come by for $600

yes sir! i will hook u up on any crescendo product you need and i can get one of those shipped to your door for in the middle of that range you have.

let me know.

thanks

No offense but they are offered for $599 so your prices aren't as low as you make them seem

you said 600 dollar budget new or used, how specific do you want me to get? AQ3500, DC 3.5k, Crescendo BC3500, Sundown SAZ-3500 that better? you'd be surprised the prices some people let amps go for, the other day I saw someone sell a BNIB skar SK-4500 for 550.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

any 3500 watt amp along the lines of AQ, DC, Sundown, Crescendo, etc.

Not very specific lol and the sundown saz3500 is hard to come by for $600

yes sir! i will hook u up on any crescendo product you need and i can get one of those shipped to your door for in the middle of that range you have.

let me know.

thanks

No offense but they are offered for $599 so your prices aren't as low as you make them seem

where are they $599?

that was the price when they first came out but it's gone up.

If I had $600 for a sub amp, I'd get a Crescendo 3500 but only with the proper electrical to support it

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

About about 2 months ago I was told they are $599 plus shipping. Wasn't aware that the price went up. I'm going to work backwards from the way I usually do things. I'm going to purchase my amp first this time, then buy the electrical to support it. Scoring a 4500 watt amp within that range would be awesome because then it would leave me room to grow later down the road. I guess I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on the FS section

http://www.amazon.com/Minotaur-Audio-Monoblock-1-Channel-Amplifier/dp/B005GLX5K0

Thats my choice if your stuck on buying something New that's Class D.

If you Weren't Stuck on something NEW that's Class D I would buy a Series VIII Zues. ALL Mine do over 1100 rms on the bench clean as whistle.

Don't Be Scared Of The Bottle............Be Scared Of Your Tune!!!

I'd say look for a used AQ 3500 with the dual inputs. They're beast amps and do way more than rated. They are 800 off the website but you can find them for around $600 used

That's what I'm asking in the FS section.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

About about 2 months ago I was told they are $599 plus shipping. Wasn't aware that the price went up. I'm going to work backwards from the way I usually do things. I'm going to purchase my amp first this time, then buy the electrical to support it. Scoring a 4500 watt amp within that range would be awesome because then it would leave me room to grow later down the road. I guess I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on the FS section

I would've bought 3 or 4 for that price..... I'm not saying you are lying but the bc3500's have been 679 since the beginning of the year, maybe even before that...

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

i bought a used AQ 3500, for $575. the guy i bought it from forgot to send the bass knob, but its whatever. haha

havent been able to see full power yet, cuz im waitin on some XS batts to get here

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400