Puerto Rico on its way to becoming the 51st State!

and both candidates are wack, but one is by far worse than the other. sadly we shouldnt have to choose between which one will do less harm after 4 years.....

But even a little bit of a change is going to be better than a whole lot more in dept.

Go back and listen to his acceptance speech from last night after obama was reelected. Now go back and listen to the speech when he was elected the first time.

Same hopeless dreams, talks of ending wars which are not ended, obama care for those who dont need it......

but it was to be expected, they said more minorities voted yesterday than there was in the past 3 elections, most of those are going to be people that voted for him just because the obama care. Say it aint so, but why else would they have voted this term and not the last 2 terms?

Ill admit no one is perfect, nor any race is. But when you have such a vast majority, and cops afraid to go to the hood and fight crime... its just whatever.

I know a bunch of minorities, hell I love my asian and mexican women, but even some of my closest non white friends where ashamed by how some of these people act.

This isnt about White, Black, Hispanic or any color or race. I dont care what color you are or what language you speak, if you are here in this country and are physically able to work, then work. At least try and find a job doing something somewhere. I would rather see government aid going to someone who is trying to work but cant find a job, has a job but cant support his/her family, or people who just physically cannot work. If you can work and just choose not to, then fuck you. To those you can work are are trying everyday to find work, I have all of the respect in the world for you.

This over and over. So you work 50 hours a week, have 3 kids, and a wife with another on the way? Need some help? Sure, that's understandable and completely reasonable to be on government aid.

You sit on your lazy bum, do drugs, and are just general scum to society? Get a job. $7.25 an hour doesn't go far, but it sure as hell is a start.

The video of the ".45" looks fake to me... Firing a .45 in a confined space such as a car would most likely temporarily impair both driver and passenger's ability to hear... Since when do thugs wear Hannah Montana bandanas at their waist anyway?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Another reason I want to say that pistol in the video is fake is not only to the actual sound of it once fired, but how quiet it is. The radio is on a somewhat quiet listening level, you can hear both passenger and driver talk over the radio clearly, when the 45 or airsoft version of a 45 was shot, you could still hear the radio clear as day.. A real 45 you wouldnt of heard that radio when it was fired, the sound would of drowned it out.

regardless if its airsoft or not his still an idiot lol.. only makes it worse for trying to be a poser

very much so an idiot, as like I said, he would be dead if he came at me like that.. simply put...

now I guess the vehicle was stolen and some other crap so he deserves to be put away and put there for some time. I have no issues with that what so ever, and that goes for anyone like him.

I love my firearms myself, but they are real. not some little kids toy type stuff. Its a hobby just like car audio to me. But I dont drive around my city waving guns out my car acting all tough. Sure I take pics and post them online as do others, but Im not running around tossing up gang signs trying to be something im not. My toys are legal, and even had the serials ran at my local police station prior to buying my used ones, and the used weaponds I do buy I only buy if they are clean, and im buying from the origional owner who still has the receipt and willing to give it to me, or let me make a copy of it.

I dont think Id make a good president, Id change too many things in the usa... A lot of the representatives, and senators and whoever else is old, and still thinks that the usa is the same usa they grew up with in the 30s, 40s, and 50s would be gone.

But a well educated average person, that isnt backed by multimillion dollar companies, and is not corrupted would be a good start.

i pulled my information from cnn. im sorry if you are offended by the statistics

x2

Its not a stereotype or racism for that matter if its true, and well its true.

well the number may be correct but the reason there is more poverty there is because they have no welfare or government help like we do here. it dont mean they are low lifes and only want welfare from the US. it dont mean they are not hard workers either

so how does welfare help those who live in poverty? By giving them more free stuff?

the difference from then and now is that Nixon was a good candidate.. this year we had 2 clowns to vote for.. i dont think either would have made any change. that's why i think it was 49% to 51% no matter who who would have won we are screwed

Nixon Watergate one of the few presidents who has ever been impeached. That makes him a good candidate? If so he was a terrible president.

Id run for office. except i dont have the millions to campaign with. it would be refreshing to have someone who's been there done that and not claiming millions on their income tax returns. Remember its we the people. not we pretend we are the people.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This isnt about White, Black, Hispanic or any color or race. I dont care what color you are or what language you speak, if you are here in this country and are physically able to work, then work. At least try and find a job doing something somewhere. I would rather see government aid going to someone who is trying to work but cant find a job, has a job but cant support his/her family, or people who just physically cannot work. If you can work and just choose not to, then fuck you. To those you can work are are trying everyday to find work, I have all of the respect in the world for you.

This over and over. So you work 50 hours a week, have 3 kids, and a wife with another on the way? Need some help? Sure, that's understandable and completely reasonable to be on government aid.

You sit on your lazy bum, do drugs, and are just general scum to society? Get a job. $7.25 an hour doesn't go far, but it sure as hell is a start.

The video of the ".45" looks fake to me... Firing a .45 in a confined space such as a car would most likely temporarily impair both driver and passenger's ability to hear... Since when do thugs wear Hannah Montana bandanas at their waist anyway?

Abso-fuckin-lutely there should be work required for welfare like clinton had for us. Obama has gutted the welfare reform and is handing that shit out like an ice cream truck to kids. If we required a certain amount of work to recieve a certain ammount of welfare i bet shit would change quick. People sitting around soaking it up make it difficult on the hard working americans who cannot find work or enough work to make it. Im ashamed to be called american anymore

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived