teamjeffrey Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 i have a sony dsx-310 btx digital media receiver for a little bit over a month love. it they main reason i like this digital media receiver over that got a tune trey where you hide iPod/usb devices and got a front usb. Bluetooth phone and audio blue or red illumination 4 volt pre out front rear sub satellite radio and hd radio ready . 7 band eq and other kick ass features like when you wanna search a artist album track and let say you wanna listen to three 6 mafia you can click artist then hit the knob to the right and scroll to t push the knob in ans scroll until you find three 6 mafia with Bluetooth phone it supports voice control when someone calls it switch to Bluetooth phone automatically and show the person calling and their number . also it has a dial pad on the remote. the only downfall is the preset buttons aren't on the deck so you have to use search button or the number pad on the remote the sense me for the head unit the software you need to download on the computer is only available for windows and it's $100 for hd radio and Sirius is $115 people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus head unit sony dsx-s310btxsubs 2 12 incriminator audio king of basssubs amp incriminator audio 20.1mids/highs mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4equalizer clarioncrossover interfirealternator 1 mechman 240ampbattery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires memphis car audio 1/0 ofcxs power xs flex 4 awg sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc t spec rca check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/check out audio gear i have for salehttp://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151
Skullz Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 Heard the new sony H/U's were pretty nice compared to years past models, but have yet to play with one and listen to how well they sound and perform. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
thecityxignites Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 My jvc kdr80bt does all that stuff too, but with more color option, and i can make my own color. Having Bluetooth is definitely nice. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
the_garynator Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 I have the Sony DSX-S200X head unit and I absolutely love it. I got it on clearance at crutchfield for $120, figured I'd give it a shot. I've always been an Eclipse (old school ones) or Pioneer guy, but this sony has really blown me away. The only thing I don't like about it besides the lack of preset buttons is the lack of an aux in. I bought the $15 converter from amazon but it didn't seem to work with mine, and the sony box costs like $100 new and $75 used so that's not an option. I also have a clarion with all of the features I wanted, usb support, aux in on front, cd player, 4v preouts, etc. and I absolutely hate it. The user interface BLOWS compared to the sony, the volume isn't linear (i.e. 20-25 = huge diff, 25-30 = very little difference), same with the sub level. Luckilly I only paid $75 for it (closeout on crutchfield as well and sold the free fit kit and harness for $35. Current Build: Project Flexington: 157.6db @ 37hz Parallel 6th order walk through, DC Neo Elite 18s, 4 DC 5.0ks, JY Lithium, 12 banks of XS Caps Old Builds:150db and HAIRTRICKs from 2x 12" Power Acoustik Mofos (6th order blow through) ;<p>Roadmaster Wagon Build - DC LVL 6 M3, Kicker Warhorse ; Godzilla swapped 240sx ; 6th Order Bandpass Alpine Type R 12 ; Fully loaded DC Level 5 18" 240sx
Azagtoth502 Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 I'll never go back to a Sony again, just me though. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.