Godzilla swapped 240sx - my primary hobby/project

I want that donor car. Sell it to me. LOL :) Good job man, should be a beast when done. I don't think I saw it in there but what were you thinking for paint?

Thanks :) I still have the donor car...I built a autox/summer daily driver out of it (The ChukiMonster). It has the engine from the white car (KA24DE), with intake, exhaust, lightened flywheel and a few other minor things. It's pretty stock but has a lot of suspension upgrades. I built it to be reliable so I have something to keep me occupied so I don't rush this one.

As far as paint, I'm going to leave it pearl white, get the bumper and fenders paint matched (i know it won't be perfect match but should look ok for now), carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber fender flares (240z zg rivot style). Eventually I plan on getting it repainted, but I have no idea what color I want and want to have the rest of the car done before I worry about that. Plus the stock paint is in pretty good shape.

Subscribed!!!!!!!!

Lovez me a coupe!!! Looks like its gonna be a nice ride when you get it on the road.

What are your plans for the audio dept? I have an S13 coupe as well (silvia nose/sr20swap). The trunk doesnt give you many options but I managed to get some bumps out of it.

Thanks man! I <3 coupes too!

As far as the audio department...check out the picture of my exhaust...the fact that that is going to be attached to this RB26 should tell you all you need to know hahahaha. She should sound similar to this, if not initially, after I finish stage 3 of the engine build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAGYrNRXBVo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Anyway, I have considered doing some audio in the car, if I do it's probably going to just be a REALLY nice set of 6.5 components in the doors and a nice head unit. but in all reality, it probably won't be worth it since the car is going to most likely be really loud. My main goal is to get her to 2000lbs or less without driver, so if I can throw something in without compromising that goal I may give it a shot. My guess is it probably won't have anything based on the fact that when I had my last RB powered car (RB20 swapped S13 coupe), I rarely listed to it and after I pulled it to throw it in a different car, I never missed having it.

Very nice man!

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Subscribed!!!!!!!!

Lovez me a coupe!!! Looks like its gonna be a nice ride when you get it on the road.

What are your plans for the audio dept? I have an S13 coupe as well (silvia nose/sr20swap). The trunk doesnt give you many options but I managed to get some bumps out of it.

Thanks man! I <3 coupes too!

As far as the audio department...check out the picture of my exhaust...the fact that that is going to be attached to this RB26 should tell you all you need to know hahahaha. She should sound similar to this, if not initially, after I finish stage 3 of the engine build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAGYrNRXBVo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Anyway, I have considered doing some audio in the car, if I do it's probably going to just be a REALLY nice set of 6.5 components in the doors and a nice head unit. but in all reality, it probably won't be worth it since the car is going to most likely be really loud. My main goal is to get her to 2000lbs or less without driver, so if I can throw something in without compromising that goal I may give it a shot. My guess is it probably won't have anything based on the fact that when I had my last RB powered car (RB20 swapped S13 coupe), I rarely listed to it and after I pulled it to throw it in a different car, I never missed having it.

That RB sounds sick!!!

Anyway, I see why you dont put a stereo in there. I had to sacrifice ANY room in my trunk for DBz. Look forward to seeing your progress.

that RB is so sexy

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

ebc 12.25" vr4 front rotors

ACT clutch and lightweight flywheel

Like from the 3S platform? Nice :good:

I got an ACT Clutch, and am very happy with it.. Itll be NOTHING like yours (mine is an HDSS), but Im sure youll be happy as well.

Ill be following this build. The 240sx platform has recently caught my interest.

:popcorn2:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Looks great!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived