What are negative effects of high SPL on the body?

I can see the vacuum / pressure created by high spl start to wreak havoc on any part of your body with air in it. Rapid expansion / contraction - bruised organs

Lol at the vibrator

But if hes worried about vibrations then why do physical therapist use it in their practices?

And I've had alot of physical therapy so I know they use it. How about those massage chairs heavy machinery?

I have 8screws 2 rods and 1 cage in my upper spine and I've sat inside cars over 150+ DBs I've even been in the dc van which that's nearly 160 DBs and I haven't had any problems

ANYTHING IN EXCESS IS HARFULL! Just like anything else

I can see the vacuum / pressure created by high spl start to wreak havoc on any part of your body with air in it. Rapid expansion / contraction - bruised organs

This is the type of answer I am looking for.. Does anyone know of somebody who has been "injured" from bass?

E34 540iT/6

Lol at the vibrator

But if hes worried about vibrations then why do physical therapist use it in their practices?

And I've had alot of physical therapy so I know they use it. How about those massage chairs heavy machinery?

I have 8screws 2 rods and 1 cage in my upper spine and I've sat inside cars over 150+ DBs I've even been in the dc van which that's nearly 160 DBs and I haven't had any problems

ANYTHING IN EXCESS IS HARFULL! Just like anything else

That's a good response, thank you. Anyone else?

E34 540iT/6

There are plenty of people who are exposed to high SPL levels many times on a weekly basis and I'm pretty sure they're perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure if there was an actual claim with those complications due to high SPL levels from a car stereo we would've heard about it by now with actual people and facts, not an article written based on no claims. Hell I've read an article saying high SPL levels can cause tumors in the head, I was like what the hell? It also said that the danger level is 85 DB, when I know people who have have exhaust systems louder than that. Most of those articles over exaggerate everything making it seem like you're gonna lose your hearing by the time you're 50.

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Archived