Second Skin Audio

my girl is wanting a bandpass for 4 10s in the trunk = possible???

AllanLuberda

no wonder you never stated and also agreed to match the cost only $100

so whats next.. boss amp?

haha thats funny you said that... cuz she wanted the boss amps (red logo) too match the red stitching around the Vvme subs. I talked her out of it due too the 20 amp x2 fuse rating on there 1800 watts amps lol.

shes gunna go with hifonics,

they are best for the budget and that actually do rated power. i trust hifonics, n she trusts me.

yes they do rated at 14.4 volts and dirty signal.. after tuning mine with a DD-1 i knew it had to be tossed.

get the brutus 1700 so you can get 1200 on clean power

yes they do rated at 14.4 volts and dirty signal.. after tuning mine with a DD-1 i knew it had to be tossed.

get the brutus 1700 so you can get 1200 on clean power

yeah i know hifonics isnt 100% rated rms power. but ive always heard they do about 80-85% of rated power. that bout as close as im gunna get on this budget

I used too own the 2k rms hifonics amp didnt clip till 1850+ thats from my personal experience though, cant base it off of every amp in hifonics and every model they make.

its just not easy doing a 1800 rms setup from complete scratch and 550 bucks :drink40: 300 or so is my half i guess lol.

If money wasnt an issue id do somthing like...

4 dc level 5 10s and a nice 10k amp lol

So "she" knows what a bandpass design is, but not quality gear? :sigh:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

So "she" knows what a bandpass design is, but not quality gear? :sigh:

well actually she likes kenwood but with a 100 bucks invested into the 4 10s. I really dont think a single kenwood 10 at 200-300rms is gunna out do 4 10s in a 8+ cube proper box.

the subs are double stack magnets dual voice coils large surround, 400rms-800max, awsome feedback on youtube, everyone has some pretty nice videos. one guy has 4 of the 12's doin 1+ inches of windshield flex, massive air movement. The subs in the videos are doing damn near 2 inches if excursion, id bet xmax is over .9" one way.

the subs are 10" Vvme subwoofer, check em out...what do you think bout em?

what would you do with 100 bucks that u think might be louder then this pick?

Archived