Verify How To Wire Up This Electrical Stuff For Me Please

ok ive never hooked up multiple batts really before by myself so i want to make sure im right before i order my batts and hook them up lol.

my stock battery is in the rear already, so im just going to replace that with an HC2400, no issue there.

when i add the 2nd 2400, how do i wire that off the battery?

what i also wanna do eventually is, i have a charger at the house, i wanna be able to plug it in without having to get to the batteries to clamp on to it (most likely going to hide the batts)

how would i do this? i dont want the charger in the car tho permanetly (like steve did in Chickens car) even though thats pretty tight to have, i just dont have the room for it to be honest lol...im pushing it as it is with space/weight haha

what you can do is take some like 8 gauge and some kind of male and female plugs from a hardware store. run the 8 gauge from the battery (both positive and negitive) to somewhere you can hide the wires but easly acsess them. put the female plugs on the ones in the car and put male plugs on your battery charger.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

^ But make sure you dont have anything where it could spark! If you hide them you could have a speaker terminal style thing for you to hook wires into (such as a bolt connected to each, or even just speakers terminals attatched with 4 or 8 guage to the battery).

Also you were asking about wiring, just wire the + to the + and the - to the - on all the batteries- simple as that.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

^ But make sure you dont have anything where it could spark! If you hide them you could have a speaker terminal style thing for you to hook wires into (such as a bolt connected to each, or even just speakers terminals attatched with 4 or 8 guage to the battery).

Also you were asking about wiring, just wire the + to the + and the - to the - on all the batteries- simple as that.

and don't forget to put fuse on both ends

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

• 1 month later...
ok ive never hooked up multiple batts really before by myself so i want to make sure im right before i order my batts and hook them up lol.

my stock battery is in the rear already, so im just going to replace that with an HC2400, no issue there.

when i add the 2nd 2400, how do i wire that off the battery?

what i also wanna do eventually is, i have a charger at the house, i wanna be able to plug it in without having to get to the batteries to clamp on to it (most likely going to hide the batts)

how would i do this? i dont want the charger in the car tho permanetly (like steve did in Chickens car) even though thats pretty tight to have, i just dont have the room for it to be honest lol...im pushing it as it is with space/weight haha

stinger makes special connections for that they are two plastic connectors one male one female just connect one side to the fused batteries and the other to the battery charger.its the same type of connectors on those stand up battery powered fork lifts have

smdsig2.jpg

Archived