Jump to content

Matt14's 18" Mayhem 4th order on a 5k ( borrowed )


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

My doors consist of the dual 6.5's Rainbows and the rear have my old CDT's. I cut up the door panels a little ( behind the grille) to house the 6.5's. What I did not relize, is that the window would make contact with the back of the top mid motor. So , I had to cut up the door a little bit so that the motor would sit in it, then space out the top mid to wear it did not make contact.

2012-07-22_19-21-38_726.jpg

2012-07-14_20-49-43_461.jpg

2012-07-22_19-21-26_390.jpg

2012-09-20_09-14-18_232.jpg

Rear doors

I also installed a while ago a stinger volt meter and my PAC LC1. The 12 volt outlet on the driver side is the LC1 knob

The crossovers for the Rainbows are huge! I mounted the right side under the front passengers seat and the driver side under the center console.

After talking with skittles, I had decided to re-build this box again, but with b

i like how you have them placed behind the grills, looks very clean more of a factory kind of look to,

Posted

that door is the easiest door to put speakers in or make pods for. It isn't even fair for the rest of us lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

Everything for his truck is easy.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

Like to hear these door..is it completely sealed off..mine are glassed on top of speaker grills.got a feeling yours give better sound..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8696 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...