played zombs with a great group..

laura got home,.. and fixin to do it again....

if thats what is working..... so be it..

it was fun playing with you kylar haha, anyways anyone that's playing transit, it is ridiculous there's a lot of rooms that i'm sure you thought you couldn't open but you really can, it's a huge easter egg and there's a lot of things that you need to build to complete it

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Good to know, I see in the comments it didn't help other ppl either. What console are you on? Do you have high speed connection?

Also, what headset did you get? I have the Turtle Beach X12, cost me $50 when they came out last year. They improved my game a ton, can't play without them. My Kontrol Freeks also help too :Dhttp://www.kontrolfreek.com/FPS/KontrolFreek-FPS-Freek.asp these really do help your game out a ton, drastically improves aiming no BS, takes like 1-2 games to get used to and like my headset can't even play w/o them.

Ps3

Connection- don't know if its considered high speed (prob not): 6mbps

And I have the turtle beach p11s ... Bought em used but I think I got a bad deal on them cuz I can hardly hear people chatting. They hear me good and I can hear the game but chatting is super low. Don't know if I connected it right, but I think I did.

USB plugged in of course right and you have the Chat volume turned up? Only thing I don't like about the X12's is when the chat is up high there is slight buzzing, but you can only hear it when there is no other audio going.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Hmm sounds faulty then, is it for all games?

P.S. Gold Gun camo challenges to get them, 100 shots brings you to the level where you have all camos and I believe it has to be done in this order:

100 headshots

10 longshots

50 kills with no attachments

50 kills with no perks

5 multi kills (2+ enemies)

and 15 scorestreaks.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I finally got tired of the MP7 just being completely iffy all the damn time, decided to try the PDW and holy crap, PDW + Suppressor = RAPE. Give it a try if you haven't yet.

I put it on Best connection, I think it made a difference, can't tell for certain.

2015 Mazda 6

So last night was fun, tried the best connection thing and immediately got into a game. After that, as a game loaded, it would cycle back a forth between 'match about to start' and 'need more players to balance team'. I'm just going to give up online til they get this fixed. Let me know when the next update patch is out.

Archived