I did have fun playing online, but now for 2 days all i get is an error message saying it couldn't connect me to any games. My wifes profile will get on games. I can even join a friends party, but they can't go into games until I leave the party. WTF? Anybody else getting this message? btw-ps3

SHIT!!!... i had no idea about adjusting the connection/search....

thats what helped me really like the original BLOPs. Instead of a world wide search, you could swap, and just search "LOCAL". My hell, it changed the entire game for me.... yep, game searches took longer, but was well worth it.

Tryin that when i get home..... if the network is working.... ?

How do you adjust it?

I was looking and hoping this was in place when the game came out...... it saved me in the original. I am one with steller connection, but, then get compensated for those that dont. When i search local, or best, its night and day different for me. No more losing battles where you KNOW you were ahead, but still lost.

I have some games where i was a god, then, others where i couldnt get a kill. There was ZERO in between. Im hoping with this, it just makes it fucking fair!!.. i know it was all i needed in the original.

Fuck, you and Trey need to get day time work man!!.. i hate missing you and him !...

im here at the hole till 3pm MT.... have fun, and report back if this helps you. It might not be what your connection needs. Could make it worse?!?!?!.. anyway, let me know.

enjoy, and have fun....

those control freeks come in a back of two or a single? I need to know if i need to buy one or two for one controller. thumb fatigue is part of my issue.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived