n8ball2013 Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 yeah my phone likes to autocorrect when it feels like it. I just stopped trying to fix it THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LT.Smoke Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 I figured as much ha ha... You dont have the option to turn that shit off... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 I quit playing MW2 after my 360 died. I decided to give up on the series (and started hating the fact taht it was yearly releases for a while) I decided to go ahead and grab Black Ops 1, BO2 (Digital Deluxe Edition bundled with WaW, which I never got to finish), and MW3. Downloading it right now. My only experience with BO1 was a very small portion of the campaign and a little bit of multiplayer with some relatives. MW3 was just a little bit of multiplayer. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
n8ball2013 Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 i will play multiplayer with people i know a million times over randoms from the internet. I realize Im not very good but fuck me lol. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 i will play multiplayer with people i know a million times over randoms from the internet. I realize Im not very good but fuck me lol. I vary rarely solo'd multiplayer in MW2. I always had about 3 or 4 different groups that I would party up with. 1 group of real-life friends (and their friends), 1 group of people from teh Adult Swim forums, 1 group was a clan that I somehow got in (beasted a couple of rounds so they wanted me to tag up and join their party, then I started sucking lol), sometimes I would join my cousin's games, and I also had a few random guys that we encountered in the first group that played with us for a bit, then i started joining their games. I think that's all of themkind of hard to play solo when you have about 8 friends spamming you with invites as soon as you log in. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
bangbang5656 Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 My fiance made fun of me cause im dying to go out and buy it tonight so i have some meaning in my life LOL is it worth going out to buy even though some ppl dont really like the new setup? does it ruin the game experience overall?
Guest Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 looks exactly like MW1, MW2, MW3, BO1, WAW, etc. plays exactly like them too, imo.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 looks exactly like MW1, MW2, MW3, BO1, WAW, etc. plays exactly like them too, imo. This is partly why I stopped playing for a couple of years. It started feeling like the same game every year with different skins. Never really got into MW1 or WaW multiplayer though. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Baydestrian Posted November 17, 2012 Report Posted November 17, 2012 Well it's a FPS, what do you expect to change? It's like Madden and any other long lasting series of games. All they can do is change the skins and try to improve the how the game plays. At least they didn't do a copy and paste of BO1 like IW did with MW3 from MW2 That "Best" connection thing really does make a difference, I can usually win 9 out of 10 of my battle whens solo and searched thru that unless the host happens to be shitty and give everybody else 3 bars but when partied up yesterday the guy didn't do the best search and I did terribly even in battles I should have won. This game really does suck when you have 3 bars b/c you will lost the majority of your face to face encounters, 4 bars though and you are good. I played the Nuketown 2025 Zombies on PS3 at my boys house and that sit is fun as hell! You won't regret the purchase N8, I guarantee it. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 17, 2012 Report Posted November 17, 2012 You're right, but the yearly release part did kind of suck though (by the time I started getting decent at MW2, my 360 died and everybody went off to BLOPS1). I think part if it was also all the obnoxious kids on back when I played on XBL. So far, I have only encountered a couple of trash talkers (no squeakers yet), but not near as many as I would have on a console. At least having text chat kind of helps without a mic. I played some solo Zombies and a bit of multiplayer (Core TDM and Core Ground War). I didn't do too bad some matches, while others I went way negative. I think my highest was a 5kdr and my lowest was like .30kdr (playing objective for the latter, or just couldn't hit crap). I have only tried the Nuketown 2025 zombie version. I haven't played the 2025 regular yet. If any of you guys play on PC, my Steam name is n1ghtsn1p3r. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.