Skullz Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Timberlands or redwings, you can't go wrong with either brand. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
TigerTony Posted November 13, 2012 Author Report Posted November 13, 2012 is there a difference in the boot when its a 6" or 8"?
n8ball2013 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 thats the height THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
TigerTony Posted November 13, 2012 Author Report Posted November 13, 2012 Is that all that's different is the height?
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 I have some Dr. Scholls boots. Damn they are comfortable. Steel toe. Waterproof. Keeps me warm. Oil slip grip. Amazing lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
ineeDBass419 Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 I've got carolina boots.I've had them for a few months now and I love them xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
ToNasty Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 Redwings or.ariat is all.i weat ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
lifted_silverado Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 Ive wore probably every boot brand out. My favorites 1-tony lamas. highest price but most comfortable 2- rockys 3-georgia boots 4-wolverines 5-justins Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
wellington Posted November 17, 2012 Report Posted November 17, 2012 I have 2 pairs of coleman boots from ross and big 5. complete crap but they are ok for a few hours of work a day (not ok for 8-14 hours like I do at my job) I would get something with a gel or air shock sole like DC's. I have some DC boots from ross that are super comfy. inside is like a skateshoe and outside is gum sole. otherwise just hit up work world or some working man store for whatever you need. red wings are supposed to be good. make sure they are comfy. also try superfeet insoles (I think that is what they are called) they made a HUGE difference for my boots. 2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club
TigerTony Posted November 17, 2012 Author Report Posted November 17, 2012 I tried some redwings on the other day at a local store. Didn't like em. I went and ordered these Boots but when i ordered them i clicked the wrong shipping. when i called at 12 EST (9PST there) The already shipped. Instead of placing a second order i just hope they will arrive in time!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.