now i might actually this product on my car. As long as its no janky

how durable is it? i would use it on a small area.... not my entire car.

Had my rims platidipped for over a year on my truck now. Im gonna do the bumpers and the chrome crap soon. The rims look good...i pressure wash it and doesnt come off. I go out into the desert 4-5 times a month and do about 60+ on 15-20miles worth of dirtroad...all the rocks sand dirt etc and it hasnt come off or peeled anywhere. Just my experiences.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I kinda wanna try this with my iPad......I just dont know what i would do about the camera on the back

Mask it. Use something stiff but plastic(wont scratch camera lens) to remove it BEFORE the plastidip dries.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I kinda wanna try this with my iPad......I just dont know what i would do about the camera on the back

Mask it. Use something stiff but plastic(wont scratch camera lens) to remove it BEFORE the plastidip dries.

But I think in the video, I am supposed to let the plasti dip dry between coats. Thats why I'm still unsure hjow to do it. Unless I removew the covering piece after every coat and add a new one before the next coat

But I think in the video, I am supposed to let the plasti dip dry between coats. Thats why I'm still unsure hjow to do it. Unless I removew the covering piece after every coat and add a new one before the next coat

Yea your right...I wouldnt remove it until the last coat... But what I would do...NOT recommended if you don't have steady hand.

I would leave it on until the last coat and instead of just removing it and possibly peeling the dip off I would use a razor blade... I like to use them no handle just straight plain blade..the kind with the angled ends for box cutters.

I would follow right against the edge of the little circle you make with the masking tape to protect the lens...just useing enough pressure to break through the Plastidip and not gouge or cut the lense or Ipad...

But thats just me hopefully someone else has a better idea lol.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Yea your right...I wouldnt remove it until the last coat... But what I would do...NOT recommended if you don't have steady hand.

I would leave it on until the last coat and instead of just removing it and possibly peeling the dip off I would use a razor blade... I like to use them no handle just straight plain blade..the kind with the angled ends for box cutters.

I would follow right against the edge of the little circle you make with the masking tape to protect the lens...just useing enough pressure to break through the Plastidip and not gouge or cut the lense or Ipad...

But thats just me hopefully someone else has a better idea lol.

sounds good to me!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't watch the video, but pretty much the same concept as with normal paint?

It can be cool when used in the right places :)

Archived