Namosh Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 I have not read the book but it is getting a lot of hype so I checked out the official trailer. Looks pretty intense but I'm afraid that once Brad Pitt becomes involved....the zombie genre is officially dead! I am looking forward to it anyway. Has anybody read the book? My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
kl0wn Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 I'm not a fan of zombie movies, but this does look intense. Will definitely have to check this one out when it is released. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Leo1103 Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 hopefully the movie gets you as amped as the trailer 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
mbdblue Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 looks pretty sweet....Im still waiting for 28 months later..... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Kevin M Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 I'll watch it. Bear is a big fan of all things zombie.lol 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
JEMT8 Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 I read the book a few years ago and I really enjoyed it. Hopefully this movie does a good job. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
ric006 Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 looks like it will be good im watching Flight right now
CDetty Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 I own the book lol I still read it. Along with Day By Day Armageddon. The book is really good but I thought the movie got cancelled. Guess I got a reason to finally go back to the theater. 1999 Honda Civic- RIP 2003 Acura RSX Type-S
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.