Second Skin Audio

What is the technical term or name of this particular designed enclosure?

K.C.

No, it's my coworkers. He commissioned the same guy in that video that you (BobbyG2) posted. His friend that is shown in several of his other videos (MiltonBilt??) is building it. My coworker showed me the graph that was provided along with the blueprints and it looked pretty flat for his particular setup. I was just interested in the purpose behind that particular design. I'm interested in going with the same subwoofer designer when he gets his system installed and I give it a listen. If it puts a smile on my face I just might go the same route although he said my results or end product might be different than what was designed for him.

Yeah, Hexibase uses a program that factors in cabin response, you have to give him the details of exactly what your car is, your space limitations, the woofer, power, and goals.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Oh hexibase lol its probably going to suck. Dont worry it will be your fault if so

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So you built it but have no idea how it works or what it's called

Oh hexibase lol its probably going to suck. Dont worry it will be your fault if so

I would have mistaken you as a troll instead of a moderator/admin of this website. I didn't think I would see an admin type saying stupid shit in my thread. It's something I would have expected from a forum troll. Moderate what you say in my thread and grow up.

:popcorn: he broke rule 1

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

K.C likes his own post

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived