Sonic Electronix

I honestly think its a shame that the audio community in general is turning out the way it is.... Its sad that shops like the one I deal with who happens to be a close friend to me now is struggling he is one of the GOOD shops that gives out knowledge and not one of these wacked out Audio chains that hires every dingbat off the street... The ones with the know it all jackasses are harming the image of the small shops that employ the good people that carry nice product and take pride in their work...

I think its also hard for alot of these shops to stay competitive too because with all the Internet companies like Sundown,FI,AA,DC etc that have great product at very reasonable prices its hard to get most of the mainstream audio lines for a competitive price... Sad to say but thats how its turning out

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The average customer doesn't even know the names or any of the Internet brands, yet alone that they even exist by any means, so the amount that these Internet dealers take away from shops is very very slim

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

i know like i said back in the day i worked at a shop but our prices wernt crazy we had sets of everything from cheap to high dollar its like everyone is trying to sell everything thats high dollar only anymore but i know its not all shops i could have traveled to tempe and proble got one for 15 dollars but driving 60 miles round trip is a lot too with traffice im just happy i had one at my stash box at my dads

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

A shop around here that is still around unforgently screws custermers quite often. They sell people who are starting out prefab with kicker,pioneer etc with legacy amps. That show max at 2000 watts and actually tell them that it's a great set up and they are running around with a 4000 system. Charges them 400-800 for install those are the ones who really screw up the real shops. I used to love going to shops to look at new products now some don't care about the custermer just the green. Then you get real shops that can't make it and they give top work cheaper than the ripp offs but will never get the chance to show it to someone. Same shop charges $35 for a 200 amp anl fuse not holder.

hey meow, i work at a localish shop to me, only half hour away ya know..lmao, but i dont know pricing since im just an installer lol, but my boss is a legit retarted, "oh he dident sign the work order?, fuck it lets work on his car" mind you the work order covers our insurance...but still the economy over here is toughh, weather that be from the huricane or what its remote start season over here and ive yet to see more then 15 remote starts so far, but my boss is also a scumbag fucking asshole stupid dickfaced donkey raping shit eater.....honestly youd have to work there for a week then youd understand lol. felt like venting

but at least OVER HERE, the economy isent to great, so for certin things we have to charge stupid amounts....

like 25$ to change out a fuse for you cig. lighter that doesnt work, but we also wont charge you for having your car all day and resetting your factory radio...da fuck?..sorry again

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

thats like a shop i talked to before i got my current stuff. i told them the best i had fit in there was 3 10" re se's (older models) on a us amps old school amp and he told me i had topped out with doing installed behing the seat without doing a blowthrough. so he tells me i need a blowthrough with 2 12" jl w3v3's on a jl 500/1 for about $2000. i just kind of laughed and said that wouldnt even compare to what i had at all and defintely wouldnt cut a hole in my bed for that mess to be in there. but then again a former shop of messed with sells dd and incriminator and doesnt bullshit anyone he will tell you the straight up truth and has reasonable prices.

i

What i cant stand is when you go to these shops and tell them you want to do 4 15's ported and they tell you you dont know what you need. 4 12's is the same, hey i got these on sale over here. If i want 4 15's i want 4 15's im gonna do 4 15's. Just sell me the stuff.Why is it so hard to sell something that someone clearly wants. Plus they act like know it all douchebags when you want a certain brand, telling you that its not what you want. I have had that many of those subs before and its hard to go back to smaller or less quantity when youve been spoiled by that setup.

Pioneer AVH-P9400BH head unit

Galaxy Tab as library for Bumps

1Tb hard drive for more music (only about 200Gb)

Rockford T400.4 for mids and highs

2 Crossfire 1700d strapped for subs

2 Sundown Zv3 15 inch subs

Power T1652s components in front and rear doors.

Punch tweets in the A pillars

Big 3 upgrade in 1/0

Future Plans

Kick pods for some more T1652S components

Maybe some SA8v2's in a custom console once i get around to building it.

Archived