LT.Smoke Posted November 18, 2012 Author Report Posted November 18, 2012 walmart has some thing if you are there between a certain time you're guaranteed to get one of the door busters. If you were dead set on it thats where id go. otherwise. go stand in front of the store now and camp out til black friday sales start. I don't know about your area but here it starts Thursday. Then every so many hours it opens a new sales package. Smoke or n8 which style of TV is good for gaming LCD,led or plasma? I wanted to get one for my room since I can't play the ps3 on our 64" projector TV. For me personally I would do wal fart since we have discount cards lol. I think the LED or LCD would work fine... From what i have seen the LED tends to be a bit more sharp and refined image wise but if you run HD setup with any of them you'd be happy Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
TigerTony Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 As long as you're the bigger dude when you grab what you want you're set!
dog24fret Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 walmart has some thing if you are there between a certain time you're guaranteed to get one of the door busters. If you were dead set on it thats where id go. otherwise. go stand in front of the store now and camp out til black friday sales start. I don't know about your area but here it starts Thursday. Then every so many hours it opens a new sales package. Smoke or n8 which style of TV is good for gaming LCD,led or plasma? I wanted to get one for my room since I can't play the ps3 on our 64" projector TV. For me personally I would do wal fart since we have discount cards lol. I think the LED or LCD would work fine... From what i have seen the LED tends to be a bit more sharp and refined image wise but if you run HD setup with any of them you'd be happy Thanks sir. The only hd TV we have is one of the first models with low refresh rates and it sucks to me. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
LoudBimmer Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 Will there be any sales at home depot for christmas decorations?
dog24fret Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 Will there be any sales at home depot for christmas decorations? Always around here anyways. After 3 pepper sprays,7 fights and 2 taser incidents they will not shut the doors here. They will also have tickets for the high demand stuff lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Bmike Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 just seen A Q is also having a black friday sale, 15% off. 2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd crescendo ft-1 supertweeters pioneer m650 pros audiocontrol 2xs crossover Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas
TigerTony Posted November 18, 2012 Report Posted November 18, 2012 What about Newegg? http://www.newegg.com/Black-Friday-Deals-Sales/PromotionStore/ID-42
LT.Smoke Posted November 18, 2012 Author Report Posted November 18, 2012 Yep Newegg is going to be getting MY business...They have some NICE 42-50" Vizio Tv's in the Price Range I am looking to spend... Thx for helping fellas... Feel Free to use this thread as a Black Friday deals Thread... Post stuff you find here Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.