Craziest things your bass has caused

It's not that funny but, I have knocked stuff like pictures and what not off walls and shevles. And my wife kicks my a butt. Make a computer at a drive blank out and people come out and tell me what I'm doing and make me cut it off. The second one was when I had 4 rockford 18's and a oldschool power 1000 and I have pictures but don't know how to post them. This is a true story, was demoing my car and the bass turns the switch and turn car off and yes this did happen.

• 4 months later...

Air bag sensor

Sun roof

And my door panels are coming loose. I've set off car alarms in my school parking lot. All on 1000 watts

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

Air bag sensor

Sun roof

And my door panels are coming loose. I've set off car alarms in my school parking lot. All on 1000 watts

wait until the plastic on you map light breaks and in my case the rear window wiper motor has pieces fall off.i took the plastic trim off my hatch door on my focus in up there in ak to figure out why the wiper wasn't working, there was plastic and rubber pieces that fell off when i took the cover off.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Air bag light stays on, map lights fell out, rear wiper bracket snapped in half, my door seams don't line up properly with the weather stripping. That is all I can think of off the top of my head.

Also, have to take my door panel off on the passenger side, because I have an unidentifiable rattle coming from that side of the car. Makes me think it has something to do with the window brackets, since you can wiggle the window A LOT more than you can the driver side. So, checking all that is on the list of things to do.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

My bass also flexes plate glass windows at stores as i drive by.

What's your setup?

Brilliant idea for a thread.

x2. what you runnin man?

And thanks, I figured we could all get a few laughs from it. I'm surprised more people haven't posted funny stories.

i was running 3 obsidian 12s in 9 cubes on a aq1200 box was 30hz

Forgot about this thread lol. Let's hear some more stories!

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

i just re welded my trunk hinges and trunk latch cus they broke from the sheet metal of the car a few weeks ago now my driver side tail light broke a tab on the top so its super loose ,damn bass

i just re welded my trunk hinges and trunk latch cus they broke from the sheet metal of the car a few weeks ago now my driver side tail light broke a tab on the top so its super loose ,damn bass

Lol ya damn bass. What you runnin in your car?

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Archived