Which gas credit card should I get for my first credit card?

They don't have to pay a board, so all fees and interest goes back to its members for the most part. Mine is 8% and has been for the last two years

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

if you can't get a credit card...most banks offer a safe credit card I believe its called...pretty much its like a pre-paid visa but it helps your credit...so your limit is how much you deposit in it

actually alot of the banks do do these now but there not reported to the big 3

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Yeah I'm getting ready to do a balance transfer. I got some on a college Wells Fargo and some on a chase freedom. Both of those cards rape on interest. Like 20% interest. Once I get them on my credit union ill be at 6% lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

if you can't get a credit card...most banks offer a safe credit card I believe its called...pretty much its like a pre-paid visa but it helps your credit...so your limit is how much you deposit in it

actually alot of the banks do do these now but there not reported to the big 3

Dude...stop. you're just wrong nonstop. A "secured" loan or credit card is reported to the 3 bureaus. What you're thinking about is an actual prepaid visa, which isn't what they are talking about.

if I were you I would just get one that approves you. I am currently trying to get one to build my credit, and it is impossible. I can't even get a store credit card. Not having a credit score sucks.

If you're applying left and right, you're doing more damage than good. Multiple searches into your credit is very bad for your score.

nope, I apply for one every 2 months. I started this after applying for a $3000 truck loan, that nobody would give me. I NEED to build my credit if I ever want a new truck, a house, pretty much anything, I am almost about to give up.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

bank of America cc would be a good one to start with i don't see why they would deny you

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

if I were you I would just get one that approves you. I am currently trying to get one to build my credit, and it is impossible. I can't even get a store credit card. Not having a credit score sucks.

If you're applying left and right, you're doing more damage than good. Multiple searches into your credit is very bad for your score.

nope, I apply for one every 2 months. I started this after applying for a $3000 truck loan, that nobody would give me. I NEED to build my credit if I ever want a new truck, a house, pretty much anything, I am almost about to give up.

That's way too much. Your best bet is to stop, get a secured credit card, and then apply in a year. You are hurting your scores severely, hard inquiries that often is not good.

i to am looking at my first CC, im very good with money, very responsible...and ive been in multiple financial class and im 18, getting you're first card is tough sometimes, best thing to do is, do research find whats going to fit you best and apply, things i have learned in my classes, if you apply for a CC more than 1 time every 6 months it is reported and looks negatively for you, and ALWAYS pay more than you're minimum payments...lets say its $25.86 pay $25.87 doesnt matter if its 1 cent or 200 dollars, all that is reported is you pay more than the minimum and looks that much better for you, im still looking around for my first one to apply for, im gonna check out one of my local credit unions see what kind of rates and balance they'll start me off on

@teamHT

I can't get approved for any card I have ever applied for even from my own bank. All the letters of denial give me the same reason being "No credit history". So if technically I have no credit history or score, does doing credit searches still hurt my name?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived