Almost got as mad as I've ever been in my lifetime tonight (UPDATE got car back pics on pg 3)

I wouldn't be surprised if they blamed the tinted lights. Especially at night in the rain.

But he did run so that's not good on his part.

Keep us updated!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

no cops called?

Beemdub hates the cops.

Edit: Funny how you're always like fuck the police, then go right to them when something bad happens. LMAO.

Lol I still do dislike them I didn't "run to them", luckily my moms friend shes been friends with since she was 5 is married to a sheriff so I called her to call him so I didn't have to put up with one of the random jackass cops that take 30 minutes to come and don't do shit in my city. He doesn't act like a cop at all he actually acts like a person to me if it was possible he'd be the only one I'd ever run too.

no cops called?

Beemdub hates the cops.

Edit: Funny how you're always like fuck the police, then go right to them when something bad happens. LMAO.

I was thinking the same thing lol...

But sorry to hear about your unfortunate turn of events that took place

DO NOT conspire to do anything to this guy online bro... I know you are pissed but if you post anything here and someone happens to stumble upon it and something happens to the other guy they can hold you liable for conspiring to inflict bodily injury etc

hope you get your car fixed quickly though

thanks man I'll keep that in mind.

DISCLAIMER I intend to create NO physical harm or anything whatsoever to the boy who slammed his 400 dollar car into the back of my charger and then left me in the parking lot of a closed dodge dealership.

lol I'll go back and edit some posts ..

do u have insurance that will pay for your bumper repairs?

id be afraid of hurting that 4th order bandpass

whoever hit u was probly texting

Yea I'm gonna get up and call our insurance agent in about 10 minutes here they should be able to cover everything....My 4th order held up like a champ lol

as for the guy I'm almost positive it was just him being reckless because he swerved over from the left lane full speed and then just kept going so if he was texting and doing that then hes a damn reckless kid lol

Damn man that really sucks you got hit like that, that's a damned nice car too! I can feel your pain though, somebody backed an HD truck into my Camry while it was parked at Walmart. Driver side rear view, driver side window, windshield, sunroof (whole unit- tracks, motors, glass) all had to be replaced. I watched the fucker do it and drive off too, then I called the police with his license plate number. He was pulled over about a mile down the road piss drunk with a fresh 24 from wally world in the front seat OPEN beside him! Needless to say he had no insurance...

That sucks even worse man! I'm just mad the fucker who hit me took off so quick like I don't care if I was broke and had no insurance, but just drive off? Coulda been a fuckin girl all by herself instead a me or somthin like that, when you run I see it as you basically being a bitch its like those videos you see online where people sneak behind someone and knock em out then run.

Wow, that's rough! Sorry to hear that this happened. Way over here in NY, was test driving some cars last night from a dealer and I almost got side swiped from someone being too impatient to take a right turn. People need to calm down when they drive!

Yea I can only imagine what the drivings like in NY haha lucky you didn't get hit.

I wouldn't be surprised if they blamed the tinted lights. Especially at night in the rain.

But he did run so that's not good on his part.

Keep us updated!

Yep I'll keep the updates comin I gotta lotta shit to do today, but my tails wouldn't be an issue because you can see them from more than 50 feet away easily I've never had one word said to me about them.

Damn man that really sucks you got hit like that, that's a damned nice car too! I can feel your pain though, somebody backed an HD truck into my Camry while it was parked at Walmart. Driver side rear view, driver side window, windshield, sunroof (whole unit- tracks, motors, glass) all had to be replaced. I watched the fucker do it and drive off too, then I called the police with his license plate number. He was pulled over about a mile down the road piss drunk with a fresh 24 from wally world in the front seat OPEN beside him! Needless to say he had no insurance...

That sucks even worse man! I'm just mad the fucker who hit me took off so quick like I don't care if I was broke and had no insurance, but just drive off? Coulda been a fuckin girl all by herself instead a me or somthin like that, when you run I see it as you basically being a bitch its like those videos you see online where people sneak behind someone and knock em out then run.

I got that whole mess cleaned up eventually, the guy was pretty cool once he sobered up the next day and paid my deductible. Still, I have a feeling he only did that because of his looming DUI. Still not a good experience since my insurance is now $28/mo more and I didn't do a damned thing.

I'm gonna hate

I got that whole mess cleaned up eventually, the guy was pretty cool once he sobered up the next day and paid my deductible. Still, I have a feeling he only did that because of his looming DUI. Still not a good experience since my insurance is now $28/mo more and I didn't do a damned thing.

Yea I'm terrified of my premium going up I'm gonna talk to my agent, which is my old baseball coaches wife lol and find out if theres any chance of that here, if there is then I'll be fixing it on my own.

Damn bro. That sucks. Karma's a bitch though/ It'll get him somewhere down the road.

Its not totaled...he drove away

It can be totaled and drivable.

True dat. I drove a "totalled" Camry for three months because the other guys insurance didn't wanna pay up.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Yea I'm terrified of my premium going up I'm gonna talk to my agent, which is my old baseball coaches wife lol and find out if theres any chance of that here, if there is then I'll be fixing it on my own.

Hopefully you can get out without your premium going up. Hopefully you don't reside in a "no-fault" state because as good as that sounds only the insurance companies win with the no-fault rule.

"Hmmm an accident... No fault! Premium increases for EVERYBODY!"

EDIT: At least that has been my experience, I have been hit twice and both times my rates went up just for making the claims.

I'm gonna hate

Sucks man, at least it's only a bumper though

Its not totaled...he drove away

It can be totaled and drivable.

My Bronco II was totaled but drivable, but the guy hit my spare tire carrier and rammed it right through my liftgate. The rest of the truck was fine. Drove it like that for another 2 or 3 years, then finally found a replacement liftgate last year.

This makes me want to bump up the coverage on the Buick that I just bought the other day.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived